"You guys have already done a lot for me and I don't want to worry you more with my problems, atleast not for the day. Also know that, I am forever grateful to all of you." She said with beaming eyes.

"Okay we'll leave but on one condition. You'll call us or Ashton without thinking twice if you ever need our help." Riyan said.

"Yes and by that we mean, anyday or at anytime." Aaron continued.

"Thank you for everything." She obliged and thanked them heartily a zillion times before they left. She then turned to me.

"I..I don't know if I am ever going to be able to repay for what you did for me today... I..owe you a lot. Thank you very much." Her eyes looked glossy while she said all of it. My heart has never felt so full with just someone's mere words.

"You don't owe me anything. I did it because I genuinely wanted to help you." I replied and saw a flash of emotions in her eyes and a satisfying smile on her lips.

I keyed my password and the doors of my penthouse opened. She averted her gaze towards the house and she was evidently awe-struck with the view. It was clearly written on her face that she loved the house. She stared at the skyline view dreamily for straight 2 minutes which strangely made me feel content. Well, this indeed is very strange. I didn't expect that her liking my home would give me a satisfying feeling.

"It's so beautiful." She whispered and looked at me for a split second.

"Thank you." I replied and gestured her to step in. We headed towards the living room and I asked her to have a seat.

"The doctor must be here any minute. He is my trusted family doctor." I said and she nodded.

"But who told you to pull this act, you have hurt your hand so bad." I stated.

"I..I was scared...I couldn't think of anything else at that moment." She reasoned.

"Even though you got all of us worried but know that I am really proud of you for showing courage and not giving up in that moment." I said and she smiled at me. I just couldn't scold her, I am never able to.

A second later, the doorbell rang and I assumed it to be the doctor.

"Make yourself at home, I'll get that." I said casually and went straight towards the door.

I invited the doctor to come inside and check up on Arinya's hand. He entered and both of them greeted each other. He treated the deep cut and did the dressing. He instructed us on how to do the dressing again if needed. After doing the needful, he left and again we were left all alone in the humongous penthouse.

"Um you hungry?" I asked breaking the silence. She looked at me with her beautiful but tired eyes.

"Ah..Not really. I think I should head home, it's getting late." She took a moment before saying this.

"First off what makes you think that I'll let you go alone, I'll drop you. I took your responsibility for the entire day..." I said.

"But..you've already..." She started speaking.

"That doesn't matter. I'll drop you and that's final. Also, you haven't eaten anything properly since morning so stop lying that you aren't hungry."
I spoke. Apart from everything, I can't risk letting her go all alone when she's looking extremely gorgeous with a touch of hotness. She was still in her beautiful gown and it was giving me a hard time to think straight.

"Uh okay." She replied.

I removed my tux and asked her.
"So what'll you like to have?"