45: Axel ✔️

" 'Cause this house is not a home

Without my baby, where are you now when I need you most?
I gave it all just to hold you close
Sorry that I broke your heart, your heart
And I said, baby, I'll treat you better than I did before
I'll hold you down and not let you go
This time I won't break your heart, your heart, no."

-The Weeknd in 'After Hours'

I've had this unsettling feeling in my chest for the whole day. Something just didn't feel right, I don't know what it is but it's bothering me to no extent.

Samuel wouldn't stop bleeding for some reason. His cut just wouldn't heal.

"You humans are so fragile." Uriel, Castiel's cousin and well known Archangel stated while looking at him.

King Lucifer, should I even address the Devil like this? Seemed to get frozen at his words, something had triggered Satan.

"Fragile." The Devil said looking deep in thought.

"Charmeine, We have seen this before." He continued, this time looking at the Angel.

"Nero." She whispered softly.

"Sir could You please elaborate?" Archangel Michael asked trying to figure out what was going on.

"When Nero announced that he would be giving up on his powers, he cut himself in a broken glass and his hand wouldn't heal."

"So this means?" Archangel Raphael asked while messing with His dark hair.

"Nero passed his share of the Virtutem Ignis to Castiel, however he's still supposed to have his own powers since he's a supernatural creature, he bled because he was weakened, but he should have regained his total strength back by now. He and Samuel are mates. If one is down, the other will fall too."

"So if Samuel is fine but bleeding nonstop, if he is 'falling' as you put it..."

"Then Nero is in danger, this is a message." Archangel Gabriel concluded.

Never in my life did I think that I would be standing in a room with the Devil, a couple of Angels a vampire and a bleeding human, kinda sounds like a long title for a comedy book.

Except that this situation is not a joke.

"Castiel must be in so much pain right now, poor thing. Little angel doesn't know how strong she is." Archangel Michael said expressing how sorry he was about his cousin.

"I had to put her to sleep when she woke up for the first time." Angel Charmeine informed, with a pair of sad eyes.

"She looked completely out of herself when she came downstairs, her connection with Nero must be wrecking her mind right now." Archangel Gabriel observed looking pitiful.

"Oh yes! I almost forgot about that! Castiel and Nero have a special link since they are twins! She was the only one who could sense him while he was on earth before this whole mess went down and he turned himself human. Perhaps she managed to get a hold of him! That would explain her maniac reaction." Archangel Uriel said while, once again, trying to stop the hemorrhage on Samuel's hand.

"That doesn't exactly put my mind at ease. Let's suppose that she and Nero really did contact each other through their connection. If that was her reaction, a destructive Angel of Death, then whatever Nero told her couldn't be good." Aramazd interfered for the first time in this whole conversation. He seemed to be in too much of a shock to process the whole thing at first, I can't really complain because I feel the exact same way, he at least had the balls to finally voice himself.