26: Castiel ✔️

"So let me get this straight, you stopped time?" Aramazd looked at me with his eyes wide as saucers while holding a black leather agenda with the Holy Gold stamp on it.

"Yes." I said quietly while looking out from the window.

"Holy shit" He whispered while taking a deep breath.

We were currently sitting in my bedroom back at my house, I was sitting on my chair, one leg on top of the other only one foot touching the ground. I rested my chin against my hand, using my arm to support my head, facing the garden of the house.

"Did anyone see you?" He asked facing his papers once again, his golden pen securely held in between his fingers.

A pain spread through my chest when he asked me that. Did anyone see you?

"I was right I should have stayed at home." I whispered while looking at the dark roses that sit peacefully in the garden's soil, they were beautiful. Tinted a deep and dark red, it almost looked like they were painted with blood.

"Castiel are you okay?" Aramazd asked putting down his agenda and pen, the black ink leaving a small smudge in the yellowed page.

"It was all my fault." I replied quietly with tears stinging my eyes.

"Oh Cas..." He whispered while getting up heading my direction.

'Cas', Nero used to call me Cas, but after seeing him last night I don't even know if he's able to look me in the eye anymore.

"Why do you say that?" He asked while putting his cold arms around me in a comforting way. That's the thing with me and Aramazd, we have know each other since I was 5, him being the Messager of the Vampires required that he visited the other side often, when I met him he was little over 200 years old, which in human aging would be equivalent to 16. We were all about business, however after being through thick and thin with the Dead War we grew closer, he was one of the very few people that I trusted at the moment.

"Clarence Rayes was there and he's deadset on making my life a lot harder than it already is." I replied bitterly.

"What do you mean?"  He asked with a frown.

"You know Melinda right? The girl that threatened me for challenging Tiffany Prata, from Aurora's bloodline." I paused and look at him, his response being a nod, recalling one of our many conversations.

"Well, Clarence told me that she's being held on the Royal pack dungeons."

"What? Why would he be bothered by that to the point of coming to talk with you?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, it makes no sense. The thing is, he wasn't really complaining, he was taunting me. I know that Melinda has some sort of past with Jason that I'm not completely aware of, I thought that it was something random like an ex girlfriend but apparently is deeper than that." I replied.

"If he knows that you and Jason are mates then he probably did that to push your buttons, the mate bond is strong and easy to mess with, specially when it comes to third parties that could trigger jealousy, insecurities..." He continued

"Oh he knows that me and Jason are mates trust me." I answered with a bitter tone.

"Then he probably did that to get a reaction out of you, he somehow found a way to know that Melinda was arrested and that Jason didn't tell you and he used that excuse to create trust issues between you two." He pondered.

"That makes sense, but I just don't understand why. Why bother me? Aramazd I have a terrible feeling about this. I think that he is responsible for the possessions that are happening." I said while finally meeting his eyes.