The Dawn Manifesto

Hi everyone! 

Just came here to thank you all so much for your support, we are almost at 1 MILLION reads which is absolutely insane and I'm so so grateful for your attention and interest in this story, that was written when I far more younger and that makes me cringe at times lol!

If you enjoyed this type of story and would like to read more, perhaps a more realistic (yet still in the realms of fiction) and a little more well written story than this one, then my new work "The Dawn Manifesto" could be a good option for you.

Here read the sinopse:

"Ameinas's life isn't exactly like ours. 

This girl woke up one day and didn't remember who she was anymore, nor what she was supposed to do when 'the voices' start to whisper at her ear. 

And there really wasn't anyone to be there for her other than her own conscience.

Now mix that with a mysterious past and an unique job on her old town, where she happens to meet a young aspiring writer with an egotistical attitude, James, who's decided to come in and crash her life with a world of sex, love and an obsession for the legendary Nobel winner author Jack Safara.

Ameinas's journey of finding out who she is will reap through the seams of reality and sink down to the most humane of feelings. 

Never once hesitating before tearing her heart apart."

Check it out if you are interested and once again thank you so much for everything, truly! 

Have a nice day ♡

- heryouth