48: Jason ✔️

Lucifer Morningstar.

Charmeine, the Mother Angel.

Castiel Morningstar.

Morningstar.

The Devil.

My mind couldn't process what was  happening in that moment, everything went blank. My shock taking over me as I still kneeled on the floor.

But as something had suddenly clicked inside of me, I stood up once again to my confident stance, my Alpha genes burning and brewing stronger, making my muscles hum with frenesim.

These were Castiel's parents I can't act weak in front of them, I need them to know that I'm able to take whatever it takes to protect their daughter.

Well, even if she is the daughter of the two most infamous creatures in the Catholic human religion.

Creatures that I never thought that would actually be real.

"You must be Jason." Angel Charmeine said while smiling softly at me with her pearly whites, her eyes shining with kindness and care, everything about her reflected what I imagined Heaven to feel like, her aura was relaxing and just pure harmony. It was the perfect contrast with the evil creature standing next to her, that was currently glaring at me with a pair of red hateful eyes.

"Yes, your Majesty." I said bowing down showing my respect towards Them.

"No need for that Jason, we are family after all." She said with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. 

Before I could reply, Satan Himself intruded our dialogue.

"Not yet, no." He said while glaring at me a little more before extending his hand  towards me, so that he could shake mine.

"We finally meet, King." He said while gripping my hand tightly, cocking his head slightly to his left side, a dangerous smirk painted on his lips as examined my expression as the hold on my hand got tighter and tighter.

You see the playful Devil is a hundred times more dangerous than the Devil on his raw form, horns and everything. When blinded by rage, his actions can be predicted, it's fighting, it's universal to every creature, it's survival. Now playing games...that is where He gets you when you are least expecting.

"Lucifer that's enough." 

Hearing his wife's command he retreated reluctantly, but not before glancing at me in the eye as sending a message. Our encounter has yet to begin.

"Situation status ma'am or sir?" Someone behind me asked.

Everyone gathered around  to listen to what was happening beyond those grey doors.

"Clarence has an army, 800 or more possessed creatures, ranging from humans, to vampires, fairies, you name it. They are rummaging all over the place looking for preys, they need to feed that's why Clarence wanted the whole school here. " Angel Charmeine started.

"That's great! The royal army has far more elements than that!" Ethan interrupted.

"Correct. However we have a problem. Vladimir Prustov, the vampire Emperor is one of the possessed victims, which means that he can still command a whole nation of vampires against us, including Aramazd's family." The Devil explained while staring from the corner of his eye to the vampire inside with us.

"We can't kill them, they are victims after all. You must immobilize them one by one and move on to the next one, Lucifer and I can purify their souls again, I would say at least 10 people at once. It will take a lot of time and energy. We can either fight or purify souls, out of our realm there are different rules that we must obey in order to keep peace in both Heaven and Hell. Earth has different vibrations and deregulate our notion of combat power so it's better if we use our energy to get more people on our side rather than fighting and accidentally kill someone." Angel Charmeine explained.