41: Jason ✔️

"Somebody that I used to know is dead to me

Think less of me, you're dead to me

I don't want anything to do with you

I'm through with you

You're dead to me, and I'm dead to you"

- blackbear in 'DEAD TO ME'

I think I'm starting to understand why Castiel has so many secrets and opts to keep quiet about them. The figure watching me, I know who it was. I've felt that presence before, it's Castiel's father, 'Luci', she had called him, even though I'm almost certain that it was just one of her many lies.

I could end this secrecy, I really could, I asked Dean, my private investigator, to obtain information about Castiel before, and then regretted it and asked him to destroy those same evidences but it would only take a matter of minutes for him to get me that information back, especially since the research was already done.

It was a temptation, it really was.

Curiosity kept eating my insides slowly but surely. My mind kept swirling through the many possibilities, how easy it would be for me to understand everything, to know who she truly is. But what irked me the most was her father. His energy was frightening, everything around him seemed to turn to cold stone as his malicious waves rocketed against my bones creeping upon me, shaking and breaking me to the core, to make me quiver in fear.

He could not be human. 

She could not be human. 

Her healing capacities, her knowledge, her secrets, everything pointed that she wasn't a human being, but oddly enough, that thought didn't scare me the slightest. It made curious, every little new thing that I learned about her life had me craving for more. Heavens, dear Goddess what game are you playing with me.

Thinking about the Goddess of the Moon had my train of thoughts changing their lane. Clarence was still hellbent on bringing her down onto earth, amongst the living, for the sole purpose of punishing my mate, for the most idiotic and unreasonable motive ever. Problem for later.

As of right now, my duty is to check on my people to make sure everyone is okay after the earthquake. I've already got men on the field, specially at school, to rebuild the destroyed buildings and grounds, the damage felt heavier in the moment rather than in reality, it's predicted for the school to be up and running again sometime next week. So far there were no deaths, just a few injured, but nothing major or worrisome.

Pulling up at the packhouse I quickly called everyone for a brief meeting. There were hundreds of teenagers living here so a gathering wasn't as quick as I had wished, but better late then never I guess. Nonetheless everyone managed to fill the meeting room as expected.

"Thank you everyone for coming." I started off my speech, my eyes searching through the crowd for more familiar faces.

"As all of you know, we've been unfortunately hit by an earthquake. Luckily enough, no one got severely hurt, and the damages are not as bad as they seemed to be. School and extracurricular activities will restart next week, so take this time off to relax and express your feelings about the whole situation. There's a team of specialized doctors and psychologists to accompany and assist you if you need any of their services at your disposal, their contacts will be dropped in your emails in the next few hours, the bills will be payed by pack funds, so don't fret about prices while seeking for help."

A murmur of conversations and opinions surged after I stopped talking. I locked eyes with Axel who was already watching me with a gleam of hope shining on his brown orbs.