11: Jason ✔️

Hummmm 200 reads?! Ty all sm loves! x

Quick question: Gummy bears or Skittles?

Today is Friday, also known as the end of the week, that glorious day for all the students and workers, but this Friday is special, this Friday I'll be able to spend extra time with my Castiel, my angel, and the rest of the group, but still we are going to bond, and I'll get to know a little bit more about her since we are all going to watch some movies and have a group sleepover at her house. 

Basil kept sighing in my head. Mate looks so pretty, he said, to each I always replied with a sigh of my own and agree with him, we kept going back in forth complimenting our mate while staring discreetly at her.

We are in our last period, physical education, PE for short, that we have with the girls. Usually boys and girls have gym class separately to avoid distractions; however the girls' teacher, Mrs. Murray is pregnant, which means that she has one day of rest and as you can guess Friday is her day off.

Castiel is standing with Isabella in front of the gym lockers, they are both talking and recollecting their gym bags, I presume. She is wearing jeans with a creme sweater and light brown boots, and she looks stunning. Then both girls enter in the changer lockers and change to their gym clothes and my jaw drops to the floor when I see my delicious mate with her fit black Nike tank top and leggings. She has all the right curves on the right places

Then I look around and my eyes made contact with Tiffany and her little minions, they were all wearing sport bras and short shorts. I rolled my eyes when that bitch sent me a wink. Just to think that a few weeks ago I would consider her attitude attractive. 

"Hot damn Castiel looks so good, man imagine how she looks without all that, I'd so smash her!" I heard with my werewolf hearing James, one of the football team's player talking about my mate. 

James is as you can guess, a player. But is also a werewolf so he has to respect me and my mate. Now that I think about this only 37 students are actually human, well 38 now counting with Castiel. She had unusual behaviors before but she, as everyone else, as the right to have her own secrets and privacy, I can only hope that one day we will share our deepest secrets with each other, that she'll accept me. I'm still thinking about a way of telling her without making her run away or scared. A growl ripped through my chest as I stared at the dirty fucker who was having inappropriate thoughts about my mate. He was laughing with his teammates and then turned around to face me, his eyes widened in realization. He bowed muttering a small apology resuming to go back to his conversation with his friends.

 "Okay everyone stop talking and start stretching I want 10 laps around the field." Mr. Hopkins said blowing his beloved whistle. Everyone started their work, 5 minutes later people started running.

 On our 7th lap I smirked noticing that most teenagers were already breathing heavily slowing down, only the werewolves from my pack, the Royal Pack, were exercising at ease. Pride filled me in as I saw my future warriors so well trained. Curious, I took a look at my mate and my eyes widened while watching her run as fast as the best fighters of my pack without even breaking a sweat, Basil immediately howled in my head. Mate strong. I shook my head and kept running until I reached her, she was running along side with Isabella who was concentrated on her run.

"How the hell aren't you sweating?" I asked my angel with a small chuckle. 

"I don't sweat, I shine!" She said in a playful manner winking and sprinting. Isabella seemed to get out of her workout trance and looked at Castiel.

 "Hey! Wait for me Cas!" She laughed running faster towards my mate, and I couldn't afford being left behind by two girls. Arrogant ass. I took off running towards them tickling them both on the sides before running even faster so they couldn't catch me and have their revenge.