18: Castiel ✔️

Mating Process; When a male Werewolf finds a potential mate, his body releases a purring mechanism from his voice that has the power to encourage, or seduce, the mate in question to want to be closer to the male. The mate in question has to be close to the male, emotionally and physically for it to work. However, A female Werewolf's body prepares itself at a certain age to attract a male wolves- Her hair grows longer, she gets taller, and her bust gets bigger- This is whats known as The Mating Age. When werewolves mate fully, they start mating more often.

Belief System: Werewolves have the belief of a soul mate, a perfect other half or counterpart to their soul, created by the Moongoddess herself. They take this very seriously, as it is hard to find your soul mate and its very lucky if you do. The Elders and Adults expect younger wolves to obey and follow every rule- to control the younger generation- as well as to make sure bloodlines stay completely pure. This is expressed through arranged marriages. If they don't follow through with the commitments parents have set up, they're looked down upon for a Werewolf must never put someone else before their own kind.

So Aurora is behind this. I guess I'll have a conversation with her later.

 Then the doorbell sounded. Closing the internet page, I stood up and walked towards the entrance. The door was already open and one the maids was talking with the person who still was outside. "Thank you Claire, you can let him in." I said smiling towards the redheaded woman. She bowed smiling back and then proceeded to go back to where she came from, probably the kitchen. 

"I know that Devil wears Prada and all, but I never expected to see His daughter living in a huge mansion full of maids." Aramazd teased. 

"Don't you have a funny personality for a half dead person?" I teased back. 

"Touché." He smirked while making his way inside the house. I closed the door behind us and led him towards the office. We walked side by side in silence, not a weird kinda of silence, it's was silence, at least for me. We walked through the big black doors and settled down. I sat down in my father's chair that was slightly taller than the chair that Aramazd was sitting on right in front me.

 "So let's cut the chit-chat." I said with a knowing smile. He nodded an started the questions.

"Everyone in both Heaven and Hell are anxious to know about your well-being after the Virtutem Ignis." He stated I lowed my head and got it right back up slowly as a sign for him to keep on and respect. "And They have questions." Aramazd continued while retrieving a black small book with the Holy Gold stamp on it. I kept watching him passing by the yellowed pages until he stopped. "Modifications report." He asked.

 "Higher senses, Telekinesis, Healing in fraction of seconds and higher appearance appeal, that's all that I discovered for now." I said remembering the bathroom incident. He simply nodded.

"It's estimated for you to gain at least 7 new or updated modifications and powers." He stated. My eyes widened. 7 it's a lot, even for Mythological creatures. "And how are you really feeling?" He asked with a glint of concern swelling in his orbs. "I feel tired, honestly." I confessed with a sigh. He smiled softly. 

"It'll get better Castiel." He comforted me by patting my head. "I surely do hope so." I replied with a frown. He smiled. 

"So you and Jason huh?" He teased. I froze. 

"What about me and Jason?" I asked trying to pretend that I was confused. 

"Oh don't give me that look. We both know why he got all possessive over you." I sighed. 

"Yeah he told me yesterday about us being mates. Right after I confronted him about him being a werewolf." I told him. He cringed. "Oh. That must have been weird." He said.

 I chuckled while muttering a "yeah". I shook my head. "He wants me to be present at his coronation at the castle, with thousands of people, including his parents...people that already know the true me." I sulked. Aramazd got straighter after hearing those words.

 "Castiel you are required to go there." I frowned at him in confusion. "You are mates, and this big event will must likely unlock some of your new adaptations. It's important for you to go. Besides, the Coronation only happens once in his lifetime, look I may not be a big fan of the guy, but these kinda of stuff are really serious for werewolves and it would mean lot to him." Aramazd shared while giving me a serious and sincere look. And right there I decided my answer to Jason's request. He then proceeded to ask all of the questions as I kept answering to all of them.

...

The bell rang and I gathered all my maths books and stood up ready to walk out of the classroom. After walking for a few minutes I finally arrived to my locker. I took a moment to look at the rusty red color, it still had the dent that I gave it days ago, but then again I didn't expect it to be gone, I also noticed that the locker made a squeaky sound when you opened slowly, it was an awful sound, it even hurt my sensitive ears. 

Why am I examining my locker again? Oh yeah I don't have anything else to do, right.

I was inwardly laughing at my weirdness when I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist, and from the sparks that surged from the touch I immediately knew who it was. I turned around and smiled at Jason who once having noticed my smile, grinned adorably at me. I shook my head with a blush endearing my cheeks. He pulled me in to a hug and kissed the top of my head.

 "Good morning mate." He mumbled in my brown hair emphasizing the word 'mate'. I laughed at him. 

"Good morning for you too mate." I imitated him putting a emphasizing tone in the word 'mate' as well. Something flashed in his beautiful blue orbs that made him smile even more, if that was possible.

 "Oh my god! They look so cute!" Bella yelled from the end of the hallway while pointing at me and Jason, making everyone in there to look at her and then at us. A cloud of murmurs and whispers settled upon the entire school. Soon the rest of the group was in front of my locker and greeted us and congratulated us. I told them that I knew about them being werewolves, to which they all froze and apologized for hiding such secret, specially Isabella. Axel however looked like he already knew everything, offering me a small smile. We had our laughs and chats until Elijah asked the question:

"So Castiel are you coming to the coronation? It's tomorrow night."