Chapter°Twelve

"When you said we were burning down a bank I didn't think you'd mean this."

I watched Eli set multiple leaves on fire and watched as they burned. Sometimes Eli seems super cool and laid back, and other times he just seems like he he hit his head on a pole."Oh come on lil bro, you wouldn't have come with me if I told you were all going to hang out." I rolled my eyes at him and kicked a few rocks."You're right about that part."

"Why wouldn't you have come?" Jay said as he appeared behind us with five sodas in his hand."You guys are embarrassing." I said and grabbed a soda from Jay."Why don't I light you on fire?" Eli said and put his lighter extremely close to his face."His right we are pretty annoying." Sean said and Eli angrily smacked him on the arm.

"Let's go idiots, we have something important to do." Dean said as he took the lead and pulling us around town."Why are we sitting at the park like kinder gardeners?" Eli said annoyed. He was finally getting tired of this and it looked like he was actually going to burn down that bank.

"Alright we all know we were all lying, except probably Liam and Eli." Sean started and Eli huffed annoyed loudly."You all lied?" I asked and Jay rolled his eye like it was obvious."Of course we did. We weren't gonna risk making mom angry, but that totally back fired."

No one told me were gonna lie.

"We all know you didn't get your art in an art gallery, Dean." Eli said as he side eyed Dean. Dean huffed in annoyance and leaned on the table."Of course I didn't I get my art presented in an art gallery, I  got it presented in a stripper club because of how explicit it was, but I'm not complaining." He said and Eli began to laugh loudly.

"I didn't make 12000 from my job, I got 12000 because some guy stole from me and I stole 12000 right back from him." Jay said and I looked at him wide eyed."You stole 12000 dollars?" Jay shook his head,"No I took back 12000 dollars, there's a difference."

"Not really." I said and Jay suddenly decided to put me in a choke hold. I began to fight back before he spoke again,"Then what about you what have been doing." Jay asked as he finally released me."It's just as I said, I got punched in the face twice for talking to someone's girl." I said and Eli began to laugh loudly again."You all are hopeless," Eli said and everyone turned to him to give him a look.

Eli was probably the dumbest person out of all of us.

"I wasn't up to absolutely nothing, you see I was in Miami, because this girl told me she lived there and even bought me tickets to get to her, but turns out she just stole my car and left me stranded in Miami." Eli said sounding a little to proud."That's not something to be proud of." Sean said and Eli shrugged."She was hot, but also turns out she was a guy, but she was still hot." 

"You need help." Jay said and Eli smiled at him innocently. My brothers were nothing of what my parents pictured them to be. Were exactly opposite of what they want us to be. Were all scattered all over the place, but that's what makes it more interesting. Imagine if all of us were just plain and boring. We'd have no flavor.

"By the way why didn't you bring Daylyn with you?" Sean asked and I looked at him surprised."Were kinda not talking right now."Jay frowned at me,"Why not?" He asked and I looked around the area nervously."It's because of the girl  I'm talking to." I said and Dean groaned."The one thing you shouldn't do is let a girl ruin your friendship."

I didn't ruin anything. Daylyn's just being insensitive. He always complains to me and he rarely talks about himself. He always says he takes care of me, and while that's somewhat true, I still take care of myself regardless of what he says.

Daylyn's just throwing a tantrum right now, he'll be over it soon.

"Whoever this girl is, she better not be ruining whatever you and Day have, because then if you don't have him then you'll have us and I pretty sure you don't want that." Eli said as he kicked his legs on top of the table and leaned on Sean.

"Whatever." I said and looked at the grass annoyed. Whatever me and Riley have shouldn't even be affecting him. For such a long time it was me and him, were 23 years old now, it wouldn't just be me and him for the rest of our lives. I hope he realizes that one day I'd like to find someone and stay with them. Of course he and I will hang out, but I also want to have a love life.

I think he would want one too. 

"I can't believe you have stalker."

I nodded my head as Riley began to type on her computer."Tell me about it, and it's frustrating to not know who it is." She began flipping the pages of the book next to her."Well, It's probably someone who's confessed, how many girls have confessed to you this week?" She asks and I look at the ceiling to think.

"18."

"Guess you'll have to keep wondering who she is."

"Hey, that's not funny, it could seriously be anyone." I said as I glazed my pen across my notebook."For all I know it could be you and your probably messing with me." She rolled her eyes and laughed."I have better things to do then stalk you." She said and I grabbed the collar of my shirt. I knew she'd hurt my pride one day.

"But, rather than stalking you getting to know you was quite fun." I looked at her surprised, but she was to busy typing on her computer to notice my expression.

She has no idea how much her words can take affect on me.

Realizing how much I like Riley has really taken a big change on how I act. Even Daylyn says I've changed.

Look I haven't changed.