Chapter°Two

I never thought my first encounter with this girl would be spilling her food all over her shirt, but I also never thought my first words with this girl would be that I'm in her way. She looked at me angrily and stared at the mess on her clothes.

"Um, sorry about that, I'm Liam." I said as I took my hand out like I was offering her to dance. She looked at me annoyed and raised her hand in front of my face."I'm not interested." She said and walked out of the room angrily.

"Wow." Was all I said and suddenly there was a hand placed on my shoulder."Did you say wow because you got rejected or did you say wow because you finally got to see her up close?" I turned towards Daylyn with a goofy smile on my face.

"Both." I said as I began to walk back to our shared table."You know what I think?" I shrugged my shoulders at him, "Nope, but I'm sure you'll tell me anyway."

"I think you should stop being a complete idiot and have a good encounter with her." He said and I rolled my eyes at him,"I already did."
He looked at me with a concerned look."If I knew I would have to deal with this when becoming friends with you, I would've switched schools a long time ago." I smiled at him innocently, because he was probably right.

"So how are you gonna make it up to her?"He looked at me shocked, like he knew I didn't understand."You weren't planning to talk to her again?" I shook my head and he sighed in defeat.
"You're hopeless, you really need to figure out how you're gonna make it up to her alright?" Daylyn said as he put his hand on my shoulder."Don't worry about me I'll find a perfect way." I proudly smiled at him and he side eyed me."That only makes me worry more, anyway I'll see you later." He said before getting up from his seat  and leaving the room.

This sucks. 

Girls have no idea how hard it is for guys like me. Especially guys who have so much to offer, but it doesn't matter because nowadays no one wants someone solely based on personality. All people care about are looks and what you can offer.

Sadly this is the ugly and depressing society that we live in and there's not much we really can do about it, because most people don't like change, some even hate it. But do not fret, because I am definitely going to have at least one decent conversation with this girl. She seems different, like the way she acts and the way she smiles at people.

She seems like the type to give the best hugs, the type of hugs you don't get tired of even after receiving them all day. And for some stupid reason society isn't used to seeing two completely different things mix and work well with each other.

Like the colors orange and purple they seem like they don't mix, but surprisingly they work.

After my lunch break, I went to look for the yellow skirt girl, it was like she had disappeared, I don't even know her name, so how was I supposed to find her?

"Liam?" I turned around at the sudden call of my name. It was a short  girl with pale skin and short brown hair. She was holding her hands behind her back.

Oh boy, I know exactly where this is gonna go.

She brought her hands from behind her back revealing a small pink bag with a white bow."Liam I know you don't know me, but were in the same major and I would really like to get to know you. You're sweet, kind, and your really generous." She said and I noticed her ears go red. This really made me feel bad.

I look up to think and as soon as I do, I spot the yellow skirt girl talking to some guy. She gave him a generous smile and side eyed me when she saw me."I'd really like it if we got to know each other." She said and smiled at me."I'm sorry, I like someone else." I said as tried to walk faster then suddenly,"Liam you like someone?"
She yelled, and every girl in this giant hallway immediately turned my way. 

I looked up to see that the yellow skirt girl was gone, again.

But right now that was the least of my worries, because right now I have about 50 girls ready to grab me down, so I ran the opposite way I came, I have to find Daylyn so he can save my butt again.

I ran around to an empty hallway and I saw yellow skirt girl digging through her backpack. Immediately I ran towards her she looked up at me surprised. Soon enough the hoard of girls all ran past the empty hallway not seeing me or yellow skirt girl. She looked at me mischievously and opened her mouth. She looked like she was going to scream, so I ran towards her clamped my hand over her mouth. Eventually the crowd of hungry woman had disappeared.

Finally, I removed my hand from over her mouth and I realized I just touched her without her permission.

"Uh, hey..." I said slightly waving at her."You seem to pop up where ever I go." She says as she squints her eyes at me."Uh, sorry about that." I said as I scratched the back of my head."You must want something  from me." She says and I immediately began to panic.

"W-well can I get your name?"I asked and she began to laugh when I stuttered. Even her laugh is beautiful."My name is Riley." She said as she closed her backpack and threw it over her shoulder.

"I'm Liam!" I said immediately and she laughed again. I am definitely embarrassing myself right now." I know who you are Liam, everyone knows who you are--the famous hottie of the school, the playboy, the sweet, kind, and generous boy who doesn't date anyone, I know exactly who you are." She said and smiled at me innocently.

"So can I know who you  are?" I said and she looked at me surprised."I think I know what you're trying to do, but unfortunately you can't know who I am."

The smiley expression on my face had dropped and I felt the word rejection crawl into my brain."Why not?" I said, hoping for a chance. I was waiting for a 'I'm busy right now' or 'maybe later I have class.' Those were like rejections, but it also wasn't a complete rejection.

"Because I have a boyfriend Liam."

Boyfriend?

"What?"