Chapter 35: Many New Debuts

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wednesday, August 5, 2020~6:15PM-

~Heaven's POV~

I was standing in the back with Irene who was holding her microphone tightly as she stared towards the stage. She was nervous, but I didn't blame her; I was too. We all were, those of us who were debuting today, which was more than half of us.

I put my arm around Irene and pulled her into a side hug. "We can do this."

She didn't say anything, just gave a single nod.

"Why don't we cheer." Chewy suggested.

The girls all silently agreed and Chewy put her hand out, Kaoru, Pop, and Jane immediately following her lead. The rest of us were hesitant from nerves but I was the first to follow. The original members smiled at me, which caused the rest of the girls to put their hands in as well, nervous Irene last.

"Who wants to say something?" Chewy asked.

Everyone looked around at each other. I looked down before opening my mouth.

"I want to." I spoke.

Chewy smiled. "I hoped so as the motherly personality."

I gave a small laugh before speaking.

"More than half of us are debuting today, including me, so we are nervous." I started. "However, we have been training so long for this moment. And we should be lucky to have these original members by our side, these members who have welcomed us with open arms. Let's show them, and our fans, what we got! Royal Colors..."

"Fighting!" We all shouted together, throwing our hands up.

All the members seemed to have somewhat of a smile on their face, even if it was a nervous one.

"Good job." Chewy said, throwing her arm around my neck in a hug.

"Thanks." I smiled as I hugged her back, throwing my arm around her waist.

Once we heard our cue, we made our way on stage where we prepared to perform. We were all nervous, but once the music started, all those nerves washed away.

*****

-Sunday, August 9, 2020~2:53PM-

~Blue's POV~

We were in the dressing room, doing our own things while we waited for the show to start, when we heard a knock at the door. Our manager, Woohyun, got up and walked over to the door opening it. We heard two familiar voices greet him before he opened the door wider. On the other side were two people a lot of us were pretty close to, NCT members Jaehyun and Doyoung. Those of us who knew them got up to hug them, me being one of them.

"We came to say congratulations on your debut." Jaehyun said after we finished our greetings.

"Well, those of you who debuted." Doyoung said with a snicker.

"Thank you." Heaven said with a smile.

"How is Yukhei?!" I said with excitement, happy to see the members of my brother's group.

"Lucas is..." Jaehyun said, sharing looks with Doyoung as they mentioned my brother's stage name. "Well, let's have him tell you himself."

That's when Jaehyun opened the door and in came running my brother.