Chapter 70: Shy Male Bonding Moments

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Friday, February 16, 2024~4:00PM-

~Evil's POV~

I was sitting on the end of one of the couches, playing a game on my phone. Beside me was Hikaru who was half-asleep, his head hanging off the back of the couch due to his tall body. I heard him make a small snore and it made me smile as I found it cute. I couldn't help but stare at his sloth-like body that curled up despite being lengthy. However, my staring was interrupted by something hitting me. I looked down to see a piece of paper which was folded up into a triangle sitting on my lap.

"Oops, sorry hyung." Taeyong said as Hanwoo grabbed the piece of paper from my lap.

The two were sitting on the floor, using the small table to play paper football.

"Be careful." I scolded them. "You'll wake Hikaru."

"Pfft, please." Changbin said, who was on the opposite side of Hikaru. "Hyung is a deep sleeper."

Changbin elbowed the sleeping male and I perked up, giving him wide eyes.

"See?" Changbin said. "Not a flinch."

I felt immediate relief as Hikaru did not move.

"Besides, hyung sleeps a lot." Changbin said. "Too much if you ask me."

"Doesn't mean you should disturb him." I responded.

That's when Hikaru's body moved slightly. I froze as I watched his body slide down the couch a little and his head fell onto my shoulder. I felt my cheeks burn up as I grew flustered. I had a small crush on Hikaru so this made my heart beat fast.

"Hyung, you're blushing." Hanwoo said, grinning at me.

"No I'm not." I denied hiswords, cooling my hot cheeks down with the back of my hand.

Taeyong and Hanwoo both giggled and I kicked Taeyong since he was the closest to me.

"Ow!" He exclaimed. "Hyung!"

"Shush." I said. "Get back to your game."

Taeyong and Hanwoo made one final giggle before continuing their game of paper football. Meanwhile, I tried to slow my heartbeat by getting back to my own game on my phone. Eventually I just found myself smiling as Hikaru kept snuggling up to me. When it was time for us to head to the stage, I calmly shook Hikaru's leg to wake him up.

"Hyung, it's time to go." I whispered as to not frighten him from his sleep.

His eyes finally opened and he lifted his head. He looked at his pillow to see it was my shoulder.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said, patting my shoulder.

"It's okay." I snickered. "I must have been comfy."

"Yeah, I guess you were." He said, his voice cracking of awkwardness as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Come on, we have to go perform." I said, using his leg to push myself up.

He rubbed his eyes and followed me, us being the last to leave the room. He continued to apologize to me while we got our mics on and I continued to tell him I was unbothered by his actions. Eventually his guilt seemed to dissipate as he stopped apologizing and I just made sure he was awake enough to perform properly, which he was.