Chapter 71: Bomi's Anxiety & End of Dark Yellow's Promotions

Languages:
Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tuesday, February 27, 2024~1:19PM-

~Bomi's POV~

I could hear the sound of my beating heart through my ears and knew I had to distract myself. I saw some dirty napkins on the floor so I used my fingertips to pick them up, throwing them away in a nearby trashcan. I looked around, finding some of the members' empty plates sitting on a table with nobody nearby. I picked up the plates and threw them away too.

"Why are you cleaning up people's messes on your birthday?" A voice asked me. I turned to see my good friend and small crush, Ty, from Lunacy.

"My OCD is killing me." I told him, rushing to the trash to take care of the empty plates. "Well actually it's my anxiety that is killing me, which makes my OCD take over as well."

"Wait, you have OCD AND anxiety?" Ty asked, shocked at the news.

I nodded after brushing my hands together of the dirt.

"How come I never knew this?" He asked.

I shrugged. "It's not something I really tell people."

"How come? You should embrace it!"

I snickered at his extraness. Somehow he was making me feel calmer.

"It's not like I'm embarrassed by it." I explained to him. "It's just one of those things that I don't want to define me so unless it comes up, I don't tell people."

"That makes sense." Ty nodded. He looked down and thought for a moment, then he gasped at his light bulb moment. "You should join Lunacy! We could use another Dabin or J.Min!"

I laughed, this time harder. "You're so cute."

His eyes widened and his mouth froze open. Usually I wouldn't have felt embarrassed but because my anxiety was high today, I did.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I shook my head, walking away.

"No, no, you didn't!" He exclaimed, grabbing my wrist to stop me from leaving.

"I just...I think you're cute too." He said, his whole face turning red. It was cute to see him shy for once.

"Thank you." I told him, giving him a soft heartwarming smile.

He smiled back and I interlocked my arm with his. "Let's go play a game or something. It'll help with my anxiety."

"Sure." Ty said, letting me drag him someplace.

I was used to being called cute but Ty made it feel different; I wanted it to be different coming from him but I wasn't sure if it was. All I knew was that he was one of my best friends outside of RC and he calmed my nerves so I wasn't going to let him out of my sight, no matter how much other members pleaded to spend time with 'the birthday girl'. They had to accept Ty as well.

*****

-Saturday, March 2, 2024~4:35PM-

~Hikaru's POV~

We came down off the stage, all hyped about another great performance.

"You killed it once again, hyung!" Evil said, running his arm into me.

I couldn't help but blush at the compliment from him. Promoting with him has made me really start to like him. "Thanks, Evil."

Evil grinned wide before skipping to take off his microphone. Meanwhile, I was stopped by some friends of mine, Momo and Mina from Twice.