Chapter 12: Practicing Choreography & Manager Woohyun's Birthday

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Sunday, September 2, 2018~10:15AM-

~Pop's POV~

The girls and I arrived at the practice studio with Woohyun. We followed Woohyun inside only to discover our choreographers inside.

"15 minutes early." Our female choreographer spoke. "Just how I like it."

"You girls remember your choreographers, Jinyoung and Boyoung, right?" Woohyun asked us.

"Yes." Kaoru spoke for all of us.

"Why don't you girls start stretching?" Boyoung suggested. "Then we'll get started with learning your choreography."

We all nodded and set our stuff down. We started stretching and prepared for learning our choreography. Boyoung taught us but Jinyoung helped here and there. It took a while to learn but we all worked hard, some more than others.

*****

-Saturday, September 8, 2018~1:30PM-

~A.D's POV~

I was hanging out with Winter in the D.S.H dorm. We were playing video games and just talking about random stuff, when Winter suddenly brought someone up.

"So." Winter spoke. "How is the group doing?"

"Really well." I replied.

"When's your next comeback?" He asked.

"Mine personally." I started. "Not sure. But the girls will be making the RC comeback, even though it's technically their debut, next month I think."

"The girls?"

"Yeah, the five girls. JC, Kaoru, Jane, Chewy, and Pop."

"Oh, Pop."

"Yeah..." I said, feeling weird. "What about her?"

"Oh, I don't know." He said with a high-pitched voice. "I'd just think you'd be more...excited to talk about her."

"Why would I be?" I asked defensively.

"It was just a question, hyung." Winter replied feeling hurt.

I saw that he seemed hurt and I loosened up.

"Sorry." I spoke. "I don't know why I acted like that."

"I can take a guess." Winter mumbled.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He said, pausing the game. "Lets take a break."

"Okay." I agreed.

We grabbed a snack for our break and then got back to playing our game.

*****

-Sunday, September 16, 2018~1:00PM-

~D.NK's POV~

I was with some of the boys, James, A.D, Hikaru, and Changwoo. We decided to surprise the girls with lunch, so we did.

We arrived at the practice studio and opened the door, Changwoo and I carrying the bags of food. Although in the middle of practicing, they saw us and stopped. They all had shocked looks on their faces. Jane stopped the music.