~Forty-Seven: Lìxìn~

Stage Name: Lìxìn

Stage Name: Lìxìn

Real Name: Xian Tàiyáng

Nicknames: Sunrise, Reflective Lake, Mirror

DOB: January 14, 1998

Birthplace: Qingdao, China

Ethnicity: Chinese

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 177 cm (5'10)

Weight: 63 kg (140 lbs)

Blood Type: AB-

Position(s): Dancer*, Vocalist*, Rapper

Training Period: 8 years & 4 months

Personality: Lìxìn is a "take life as it comes" type of guy. He is sweet and confident, passive and independent. He is easy to approach and easy to talk with, whether it's just a simple conversation or a deeper level of topic; he likes listening to others and discovering their "true colors" through his own eyes, instead of judging from rumors or gossip. He doesn't like hiding back secrets and, just like one of his nicknames, his personality and talkative spirit really reflects off of his words and actions, whether it's holding his baby sister, assisting a stranger on the street, taking selcas with fans, or simply enjoying the company of others in a room. Genuine and open-minded, Lìxìn is a trustworthy and honest friend, down to protect and console those he loves, but one who also enjoys playing games and isn't uptight when it comes to being teased, scolded, or when things don't go as they were planned in his head.

Background: In Qinghao to a semi-traditional family, Xian Tàiyáng was raised quietly, learning the simple household rules and family values. When he was only 2 years old, Tàiyáng's father passed away, his mother remarrying a few years later to cover the void of pain; with this came step-siblings, so he never knew the curiosity or loneliness of being the only child. As time flew by, the boy fell in love with the concept of dance, how the music caused one's body to just flow to the rhythm and how artistic it looked, like a moving piece of work so naturally, he begged his mom to accept him into a dance class - from age 5-14, he remained at the studio and took every lesson to heart, even when some of the other students just did it for fun and then left like nothing happened; the interest lifting to a new height, he eventually asked the teacher for lessons on the traditional concept. From then, he practiced days and nights to perfect the art and, the year he turned 15, his teacher surprised him by booking his very first street performance, something small and simple to start with. The excitement, the emotion from it all went from small crowds to a SM staff scouter asking for his "hand", per-say and, with the family's permission, Tàiyáng packed up for Korea. A few years passed and there grew rumors that he'd be a member of NCT's Chinese unit; however, that day never came, no matter how long he practiced or how he waited for a proper response. Seeing that he was more than likely being taken for granted, the boy left and auditioned for BG Entertainment, he grew pretty close with 14U; after the group disbanded suddenly, he trained for a few more years before leaving on account of illness that held him back. Brand New Music was recommended and finally debuted in a boy group called NEGATIVE, but they disbanded after a few months after two of the members were killed in a major accident - he remained until Lim Young Min of AB6IX left on a DUI notice. However, Tàiyáng was not one to give up, though he did take a break and continued with just street dancing, until someone from Pinky Entertainment gave him a chance. With his heart remaining steady but his confidence spiking, the Chinese male kept his hopes up, refusing to give up what he's been dreaming for his entire life.