~Fourteen: Jane~

Stage Name: Jane

Stage Name: Jane

Real Name: Jane Woong

Nicknames: Jane, Ara

DOB: December 18, 1996

Birthplace: Helong, China

Ethnicity: Chinese

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 165 cm (5'5)

Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Position(s): Vocalist*

Training Period: 2 years

Personality: Since her Korean is still below expert, Jane is quiet. She rather listens to people speaking and learn their language and mentally jotting it down for future references. If someone talked to her in Mandarin or in English, that is when she becomes an active bean, talking to people and just opening up her feelings and talking about what she hasn't talked about. Jane is extremely different when people talk to her in English or Mandarin then when people talk to her in Korean.

Background: Jane was born at Helong during the winter season. Her family lived at Busan when Jane was 5. She was born as a healthy baby. She was born from a family of professors and lecturers. Her parents are professors and teaches mathematics at a well-known university in Busan while her siblings are lecturers at a liberal arts and math schools. Jane, however, is still a university student learning English Language for teaching purposes. She wishes to be an English teacher to follow her family as a figure who teaches people, but her parents wanted her to be a lecturer or a professor instead of being a teacher at high school. She followed them at first, but later figured out that lecturer was not for her. Ultimately, Jane figured out that teaching was not for her. She wanted to quit the teaching world but her parents refused. Not wanting to listen anymore, she ran away to Seoul to do what she wants: entertaining people. Back then, Jane didn't have anyone to contact except Seong Gyutae, a student majoring in Acting Arts. She asked him to give her some pointers on where to start her journey, and he suggested Pinky, and that's where she decided to audition.

Languages: Korean, Mandarin, English

Instruments: None

Hobbies:
- Watching Youtube
- Netflix & Chill

Specialties:
- Being the mom of the group
- Impersonating People
- Cooking

Habits:
- Biting her lips
- Always has an addition 'uh, ah, eung, etc.' when she talks in Korean

Likes:
- Milkshakes
- Marvel Comics
- TerryTV

Dislikes:
- Her strict family
- Being told what to do
- Dogs