~Twenty-Eight: Viv~

Stage Name: Viv

Stage Name: Viv

Real Name: Vivian Jung/Jung Yujin

Nicknames: Vivi, Jinnie, Little Monster

DOB: January 2, 2003

Birthplace: San Francisco, California, USA

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: American

Height: 168 cm (5'6)

Weight: 52 kg (115 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Position(s): Rapper*, Dancer*

Training Period: 4 years & 10 months

Personality: Viv is the cool and collected type. She's not exactly loud but she's not quiet either. She isn't always smiling but when she does, it is quite a bright one. Viv is quite a tomboy and doesn't like too many girly things, although she has her moments. Viv does have squirts of energy here and there which makes her fun to be around. She is ambitious and confident in what she does and has trouble giving up on things. However, she will always be there for those who need her. Viv gets to know people which makes her a good person to go to to vent and she has the tendency to bring out the best in people.

Background: Viv grew up in San Francisco with an older brother and parents. Growing up, Viv was always more on the tomboy side than girly side. She preferred playing with race cars than dolls, playing sports rather than shopping, and liked rap music over pop. When Viv was 10, her parents ended up divorcing. Her father ended up moving to Florida while she stayed with her mom in California. She didn't take the divorce horribly but wasn't exactly happy all the time. To cope with the divorce, she started writing her own rap lyrics. As time went on, she started dancing too. Once she entered 7th grade, things started to get harder for her, both at school and home. To cope with these hardships, she joined an after school dance club. It was a huge stress-reliever for Viv that she continued to dance and make her own music. When Viv was 13, after only 2 years of being in the dance club, she was given the chance to perform a solo at one of their concerts. She performed one of her own songs, doing both dance and rap, and later that night after the show, she was offered by a Pinky Representative to start training in Korea. It took a lot of convincing of her mom, but she was able to join and flew out to Korea right away to start training.

Languages: Korean, English

Instruments: None

Hobbies:
- Writing Rap Lyrics
- Dancing
- Playing Sports
- Skateboarding
- Surfing
- Working Out

Specialties:
- Writing Rap Lyrics
- Rapping
- Dancing
- Skate Tricks
- Surfing
- Bringing out the best in people

Habits:
- Rapping out loud when she gets a song/lyric idea
- Challenging guys to things
- Bringing out the best in people