Chapter 31: Surprise February Birthdays

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Monday, February 10, 2020~12:02PM-

~Alex's POV~

I was out for a birthday lunch with my brother, Joshua. After ordering our food, we finally took the time to catch up.

"So you guys got new members huh?" Joshua started a conversation.

"Yup." I nodded. "They said they get more in between every comeback."

"How many did you get?"

"Six. Three boys, three girls. Two sets of siblings and almost all of them were foreign."

"You guys get a lot of those."

"Yeah we do." I snickered. "I'm just glad I'm not considered a new member anymore."

Joshua and I both snickered. We continued chatting and catching up before and during our meal. As we were eating, my phone went off. I looked to see it was our manager in our group chat.

Emergency meeting, meet at the practice room in 30 minutes

"Ugh." I groaned.

"What is it?" Joshua asked.

"Emergency meeting. Let's wrap this up. We have to leave in 15 minutes."

Being his usual go-with-the-flow self, Joshua didn't complain or mind that we had to rush the rest of our meal. He understood and quickly finished eating, as did I. Joshua paid since it was my birthday and we left the restaurant 10 minutes before we needed to be there and the practice room was about 17 minutes away. While in the car I texted the group chat that I was going to be a little late. Once we arrived, Joshua got out of the taxi and started walking into the practice room.

"Joshua, what are you doing?" I stopped him.

"I want to see your members." He replied.

"But I'm already late, I don't want to get into anymore trouble."

"Trust me, you won't."

Joshua grinned before turning around and walking inside. I sighed and followed him in, only to be surprised.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX!!"

In one large group was all of Royal Colors, my other friends from the company, my 97-line friends, as well as the rest of Seventeen. The whole practice room was decorated with birthday decorations as well as other silly decorations that matched my style.

"Oh my god~" I smiled.

"Happy Birthday bro!" Joshua put one arm around me.

"You knew about this?" I asked my brother.

"Of course!" He exclaimed.

"Okay hyung, you had a enough time with the birthday boy." Seventeen's Mingyu stepped out. "Let us have some time with him."

I snickered as I hugged my closest friend from Seventeen. I greeted everyone who came as well as thanking them. Right away they sang happy birthday to me and we enjoyed the rest of the day hanging out. Overall, I found it to be a touching birthday.