Chapter 29: ChewTae's One Year Anniversary + All New Foreign Members

Korean - Normal Text
English - Bolded
Chinese - Bolded & Slanted
Japanese - Slanted
Thai - Bolded, Slanted, Underlined
Other - Underlined

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Wednesday, October 23, 2019~12:26PM-

~Gyutae's POV~

I knocked on Chewy's dorm door, 4 minutes early, flowers and chocolates in hand as well as her small anniversary present in my pocket. The door opened to a beautiful and smiling Chewy.

"Hey beautiful." I said.

"Hey handsome." She said as she hugged me.

"Happy one year anniversary." I handed her the flowers and chocolates.

"Awe, thank you." She lightly blushed as she took them.

She smelled the flowers, her face lighting up with glee.

"They smell so good~" She coo'ed.

I snickered at her cuteness before stepping sideways and putting out my elbow for her to hold my arm.

"Shall we?" I asked.

"We shall." She nodded.

She wrapped her hand around my arm and we walked out together.

"Happy one year you two!!" Receptionist Jiyoung clapped for us as we passed by her in the lobby.

"Congrats." Hongbin added.

"Thank you." Chewy and I both said.

I looked at Hongbin who winked at me while giving me a thumbs up. I saw Jiyoung hit his arm and I rolled my eyes. I took Chewy out to the car where I took her to the movies to start.

---

-7:38PM-

Chewy and I were enjoying the end of our day, eating ice cream and watching the sunset, which is now the night sky and stars.

"That sunset was so beautiful." Chewy spoke.

"Just like you." I said.

"Awe~" She coo'ed. "That was so cheesy but cute~"

I snickered.

"I think it's about time for your anniversary present." I said, sticking my hand into my pocket.

"Ahh, okay." She said looking slightly nervous and excited at the same time.

I pulled out the small box I had been carrying in my pocket all day and handed it to her.

"Ooo what's it gonna be~?" She got excited.

She slowly opened the box, revealing a charm bracelet as well as the charms G and C.

"I wasn't sure whether to do G and C or G and Y for your real name." I started to explain. "But I ultimately decided G and C because we met through Royal Colors which your name under it is Chewy so I thought it was better."

"Either way, it's amazing." She said, looking at me with a face full of happiness. "I love it. Thank you so much, oppa."

She gave me a hug.

"Of course." I said.

"My turn." She then said, pulling out a small box from her purse.

I had no idea what it could be as it looked like a jewelry box but I don't wear jewelry.