~Forty-Six: Gohn~

Stage Name: Gohn

Stage Name: Gohn

Real Name: Lee Jonghyun

Nicknames: LeeLee, LeeHyun

DOB: April 30, 1995

Birthplace: Daegu, South Korea

Ethnicity: Korean

Nationality: Korean

Height: 179 cm (5'10)

Weight: 71.3 kg (157 lbs)

Blood Type: O

Position(s): Vocalist*

Training Period: 13 years

Personality: Gohn is a bubbly and very feminine guy. He's always seen as the "mom" friend of his friend groups and is always putting others before himself. Can and will scold his juniors if they do something stupid or reckless.

Background: Gohn grew up in the lower income part of Daegu with his mother, step-father, and older step-brothers. He was always bullied by his step-brothers for being feminine and being a "momma's boy". He would get beat for even showing a small ounce of femininity. When he was 14, his mom secretly signed him up for dance and vocals at his future group's company. He became fast friends with Sunghyuk and the two hit it off. Later on he was put into a group with three other boys, Hangyul, Beomgyu, and Daehyun. After their debut their company didn't really seem to care about the boys, as the company never provided food or dorms for them. The boys resorted to sleeping in their practice room and lived off food that their family would send them to work with or cheap food from the corner store. It wasn't until Sunghyuk decided to leave the company and join the military in 2016 did it sink in that the group really wasn't going anywhere. When Sunghyuk left the company, it put the group on an "indefinite hiatus", which pretty much told them that their dream was over. The group officially disbanded in mid 2020 after the CEO caught Zeke and Gohn on a date, after that all the remaining members decided to do their mandatory military service. After getting out of the military he worked at Zeke's mom's café, and later suggested to him that they could audition for Pinky as Sunghyuk got his second chance.

Languages: Korean, English, Chinese

Instruments: Guitar

Hobbies:
- Writing Music
- Cooking
- Ice Skating

Specialties:
- Can recite any Emily Dickenson or Poe poem off the top of his head
- Can play any song on piano after listening to it once

Habits:
- Fidgeting with his sleeves when anxious
- Clinging onto Zeke or Junhyuk when tired

Likes:
- Cooking/Baking
- Taking care of those younger than him
- Hanging out with his old groupmates
- Wearing Zeke's clothes (mainly his hoodies and beanies)
- Seeing that there's still fans of his old group