𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

"BLACKPINK is here!"

"Yow, wassup!"

"Good morning!"

"Nyeongan!"

The three excitedly sat on the couch, Jisoo whip her phone out and start taking some selfie. She's always nbelievable but it didn't surprised us anymore.

Lisa yawned but nonetheless followed behind me to check out the remix version of Wonder Girls' So Hot. It'll be our special performance for the upcoming SBS Gayo Daejeon this Christmas.

Of course, we were thrilled when we heard the news. It's one of the legendary song that influenced international fans into KPOP. A lot of group made a cover performance before us and we can't wait to finally give it a try. Although, it'll be a whole new upgraded version.

We occasionally see Wonder Girls sunbaenim during the annual versus between the trainees of our company.  I met and talked with Yubin sunbae during one of those visit in the past. She was this nice, a bit intimidating but over all nice.

"What's up.." Junggu oppa asked with his back facing us.

He's mostly known with his screen name R.Tee and has been THE BLACK LABEL's record producer ever since. He did produce for BIGBANG before too. He's also a DJ that makes him fit for the remix making.

Lisa and I stood behind him and observe the static graphic of the remix demo. He swung his swivel to face us, signaling us to enter the recording room.

After completing the remix back track, Jisoo and Chaeyoung followed us in the recording room to start recording the modified 'So Hot' BLACKPINK version.

And 'BLACKPINK in your area' still making this whole thing flavourful.

We finished around midnight and as expected, we're all dead tired and sleepy when we reached the car.

"Aigoo.." Jisoo heave a deep breath before closing her eyes to sleep. "Wake me up when we arrive at the dorm. Jaljja."

I closed my eyes only to shift my weight remembering something. My phone. I forgot I still haven't gotten to call him. Regret washed over me as soon I realize he could've been free of sched today or something.

What does universe think of conspiring to make the matter worse? Bumping into one of the cafe, to be specific his sister's cafe, and not in one of those Festival we could've had a high chance bumping into each other? And now it's as if history is repeating itself, I lost my phone.

So, this was he felt back then? Alluding to the person you owe something with everything he or she does. Even considering their sched and not to mean disturb any of their activities.

Come to think of it, I did sound so bossy then wanting to met him right away and have my phone back.

I don't know why is it all happening but this is just crazy. It's crazy to even think he likes me but acting like it was nothing! He didn't even think how would I react to it and didn't even wait to process what the hell is wrong with him that night!

He just declared he likes me in the middle of the dark. What does he take me for? He left me clueless and dumbfounded. I hate it when I don't have a hold of what I would react in a certain situation. I could've think of something proper response without embarrassing myself too much.

It feels like he's rubbing the fact I was dumb to notice he likes me! Hah! As if I would believe him and in the first place, if he likes me, he could've just told me to talk about it so I would not and wouldn't appear I have no idea.

He could've asked me that he wants to talk something important with me.

I nodded to myself. "Right. He should've told me. He could've told me."