𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿

Irene eonni's smile fell and automatically look apologetic to us but I'm too shocked to react. I watch the whole EXO in their casual fits and cover ups entered the café.

Yeri was the first one to stand up and acknowledged their senior's arrival. The rest of the velvets and the pinks greeted them as well, and still quiet shocked,  I've got no choice but to bow to give respect.

Seulgi and Wendy chatted a bit with one of EXO members while Irene eonni remained by my side with Jisoo eonni. Both of our maknaes were now clinging to each other searching for a nice spot to sit.

Irene eonni held my arm as we started to walk.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't able to inform you they'll join here for their comeback celebration.." She explained as we settled down on our table. "The resto nearby were already packed since it's weekend. So, I kinda suggested this place to them."

The boys were all busy and would sometimes laugh settling down on their seat, two tables away from us.

"Uh, I think it's fine?" Jisoo eonni chuckled but I can't find the humor in it.

Both our teams agreed and shrugged off the idea having the guys around but my still stunned ass couldn't find my voice to agree.

There are so many questions that kept on running in my head like why here of all places to celebrate? Why of all time to celebrate it has to be now?

I ignored all those questions in my head and tried to focus ordering our food. After the waiter left the girls starts to chat comfortably.

The maknaes seem to get more serious sharing their story and hardship being a trainee before. In my head I could clearly pictured what's coming and mentally doing a countdown until Chaeng's tears would show up. Spending years with her, I knew her family would trigger her vulnerability.

And she did, in the middle of her story started sniffing. It made Jisoo next to her laugh and giggle with her little sniffs and trembling lips. Joy also teared up watching Chaeng's little sniffs and laugh at her cuteness.

"She's so cute. Aigoo."

I laugh when Jisoo eonni made fun recalling Chaeng's dad antics playing Jack in Titanic. My eyes lingered behind her, the boys were now talking and taking some orders.

Kai sunbae pursing his lips flipping the menu so serious. He shifted on his seat and that's my cue to stop staring at him. Well, it wasn't a stare. Definitely not something like that.

"I was in middle school when I came here in Korea.." Lisa shyly told, seeing everyone's expectant face waiting for her to continue she grinned nervously. "I have this very short hair like, uh, anyone would mistaken me as a guy.."

Yeri nodded attentively to Lisa. "Wow. You're this young and don't even know anything about Korean? Do you even understand what those people say around you?"

"No. I'm not allowed to talk to anyone or ask for help. Sajangnim strictly instructed I should learn Korean immediately to adapt.."

"Wow, really?"

"That must be hard."

"Yes. It was hard. But my members help me a lot especially Jennie eonni. She was the first one to talk to me in English back then.. I don't even know any single thing in Korean. She's one of the trainee who trained the longest.."

"Wow. How long?" Yeri turn her head to ask me. "I trained ever since I was Grade five tho."

"No. I was already in highschool when I entered YG.." I smiled and my eyes once again drifted behind Jisoo eonni, I didn't even notice Suho sunbae pointing our table.