𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼

This chapter will be written in Jongin's pov.

--

"If you planned to play and break my heart, please don't."

Everything felt so vivid. Even in my memory the look on her eyes is still so vivid. I guess it was stupid of me to say that.

Ani. It was stupid of me to never thought what would she feel. I have a feeling she won't believe anymore whatever would I say.

Would it be enough to say that I like her for her to believe me? No. She will never going to believe me anymore.

She will never going to believe me once she knew I never lost my phone during Knowing Bros. She would purposely avoid me after that if she happens to find out.

Well, not that I even mattered to her that moment. With or without a reason there's no doubt it's impossible to be anywhere near her. I have a feeling she would still try to avoid me.

I'm starting to hate the idea that this world ain't big enough for us not to see each other and yet it feels like she's this already close to me but still far from my reach.

I know she was busy amidst of their comeback but by not telling me exactly who she was after finding out I'm the owner of that phone made me wonder.

It wasn't my intention to lie but fuck, I want her to see me. My hyungs will surely tease me to death once they find out.

I quiet understand where she's coming from. It's hard to trust anyone, I get that she would never willingly be drown to me.

"S-sorry.." She tried to squat to help me but realizing it'd be awkard to do it with her skirt on, she blushed.

God, can't she try not be cute even for a second?

After I successfully gather all the papers, I finally stood up and for some reason she didn't lift her face. I'm now literally towering over her five feet and four inches height with my six foot plus height.

"It's fine.." I said flatly.

Picking up her lost courage she finally able to lift her face and met my eyes.

"I'm.. really sorry, sunbaenim," she said and bowed once again.

"No, no, no. Really, it's fine.." I chuckled that made her automatically lift her face and smiled to me.

"Still, I'm really sorry."

She smiled more showing a bit of her teeth, her eyes became more chinkier. Pretty cute. I bit my lip to stop my grin.

Her eyes grew wide again in shock watching the script fell off to the ground once again.

Great.

"See? It's my fault so you don't really have to say sorry. I just got distracted.." Picking up the pieces once again, I stopped and shut my eyes realizing my mistake.

I hope she won't notice my slipped of tongue I got distracted because of her smile. It would be awkward than it was already. Thankfully, I held back with all the strength left in me.

"Kai, c'mon! Our short break is almost over! Hurry up!"

I saw Kyungsoo hyung and beside him was a grinning Oh Sehun.

"Ne!"

I quickly grabbed everything even though it feels like eternity. Before she would notice I slipped my phone on purpose and turning to her side, I flashed an apologetic smile.

"I better get going. It was, uh.." I hesitated what so say next but I still manage to smile at her once again. "It was nice meeting you."

I was never a fan of texting, but for the first time I did. Heck, I was even nervous because I don't even know what to talk about! She won't even reply so soon I have to fucking wait for a goddamn couple of hours!