𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

A day before our scheduled Inkigayo stage we got the whole day rest. Sangwonie firmly remind us to stay and rest for the whole day but my body seemingly gotten used to all of our activities these past few weeks didn't offer any help at all.

In the end, Lisa and I decided to sneak for shopping. The weather seeems nice and perfect for our little trip around Hongdae.

It's becoming hotter these days so we came to agree to try some crop tops and paired it with short pants for this hot season.

"This is all too pretty I can't choose what should I buy!" Lisa almost teared up watching the shorts displayed.

"You can still buy them all if you want.." shrugging off my suggestion while rolling my eyes, I went to the next racks and started skimming the clothes.

Thirty minutes has passed by before we were finally satisfied and decided to head back on our dorm. It took us a lot of time since we bought two pairs for Jisoo and Chaeng just in case.

Too lazy to even lift a finger we agreed to order some food for our dinner. Teaming up against Lisa and charge the whole dinner on her tabs.

"Wae!" Her cutesy voice echoed everywhere I even need to cover my ears.

"How could you brag your millions on your rap verse if you kept on whining your broke ass all the time.." Jisoo shooting her down made us all laugh.

The dinner ended like the usual in chaos with Lisa and Chae's bickering episode. Jisoo sassing up the maknaes. It's all good as normal, I'm not surprise and pretend like they don't exist returning to my room.

I did my daily usual skincare routine before sleeping since we will be early for the AIIYL broadcasting pre-recording tomorrow.

Very much ready to sleep but my phone hindered my attempt with the full blast ringtone.

Slightly annoyed at first and I wasn't familiar with the ringtone but as soon realization down on me, I immediately jumped out of my bed and run as fast as I could to rummage my bag.

The phone still won't stop ringing so I must assume the caller is one heck of an annoying persistent ass.

Without bothering to see who's the caller and immediately took the call.

"H-hello.." I licked lower lip and slowly biting it in anticipation.

"Oh, thank God.." An unfamiliar lowly grunts could be heard from the other line.

Out of words and with my wobbling knees I sat on the edge of my bed. I shut my eyes tightly utterly annoyed with my unconscious behavior.

To think I wasn't even talking to him face to face in person to act this way! This is crazy and plainly unjust!

Well, maybe because I'm still unconsciously shy and uncomfortable  towards him or men in general from the industry. It's just, after years of being in a toxic relationship my mother's word would embed in my head forever.

That I should be always and always careful around boys.

I have fair share of friends on the opposite gender, likd some those guys in the industry I met and been knew before when I was a trainee specifically in YG. But allowing them to cross the line is something I couldn't afford right now.

Like a fire, I'm afraid getting hurt again. That once, if I touch it I'd get burn. Something I couldn't afford to risk mgly heart to get broken all for a guy because honestly, after everything that happens, it feels suck to think now.

But goodness, this is not something to be more anxious about to feel nervous!

"Is this.." I bit my lip so hard stopping the fast beating inside my chest.