𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

Well it seems like the more we hate to think of a certain memory, the more it stays in our head rent free.

In my case, that's exactly what I've been going through ever since that night after the Ulsan Fest.

Three months has already gone, but his words still etched at the back of my head and each time his voice still echoes when I think about it. I hate it even more when it start to echo even in my dreams.

It's as if everything he said that night happened just yesterday..

"I don't want to be your friend, Jen.."

My lips slowly parted in agape with my eyes wide open. I started him for some good seconds, eyes still lost in confusion. I think my face is giving me away that I clearly don't get what he's trying to say.

He cleared his throat and slowly heave a deep breath to speak.

"I don't want to be just your friend," He repeated startling me for a bit.

I'm not sure if we're friends to begin with. But what shocked me was the next thing he's going to say.

"I want to be more than that."

What does he even mean by that? He doesn't want us to be friends and want more than that? How can it be possible if we're not even friends to begin with?

My head started to ache but I still manage to kept an eye on him while thinking what he's up to and ended my head ache even more.

My brows furrowed even more in confusion.

"So.. you want to be my brother then? Is that it?"

I have reasons arriving in that conclusion. Because come to think of it, he is having this bad aura around him whenever he sees Mino with me. Mino is like a brother to me, so I often act comfortably around him and I can even laugh like crazy when I want to.

I have access to his things but of course with Mino's permission especially his film camera and he can also have access with my things such like camera. Well, there are times he's even too comfortable accessing my phone just like earlier. I think it was the part he saw during the Ulsan Fest rehearsal.

He closes his eyes and bit his lips very hard. Disappointment washing all over his face.

"Jinjjayo.." I tried to be positive although my voice sound like I'm whining. "If you want me to be your little sister, I-I'm actually.. I'm actually.. w-wait, why are you getting so close? Oppa!"

By just thinking of him being this close to me horrified the shit of me. It's getting more and more scarier my heartbeat doubled it's pace each time he took a step forward. I'm afraid he might heart it.

I tried to open my mouth to stop him from closing the distance between us but realizing the intensity of his gaze I quickly shut it and gave him a smile, which I'm certain he notice it was fake and more like a failed attempt to hide my nervousness.

"No, I mean I want more than that.."

What does he mean and what more does he want from me?

Seeing my funny expression getting more and more anxious and tense he smiled and even bit his lip crazily as if finding this whole thing amusing to him. My heart hurt thinking he's making fun of me and make it as an excuse that I was drunk.

"Eo. Abhouji then?" I spoke without me even realizing what I just said and it was too late for me to take it back.

He let go from biting his lip and threw his head backward bursting into a fit laughter. Gosh, why does he need to look so good at this moment when I felt like I'm too embarrassed to stare at him because it felt like a sin to do so.