𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

For some reason, the original plan for my flight with Lisa was cancelled on the last minute. I was force to stay for a few days to spend some times with my parents and resched my flight with my mom for another day.

Well, dad has been whining about it. Mom's gonna come with me and he'd be left with his work. Plus he knows how the vacation would turns out with this mother and daughter tandem.

"I guess my paper works will work just fine with me. I can't stand the long crowd and I bet you both looking forward to this.. see you in a few days time. Enjoy yourself."

"You can say you hate shopping, dad." I smirked.

"Well.. I think that case would work pretty good with your Mom. Your fashion taste went along very well together. My presence would be all useless.." He sigh before lifting his coffee and sip on it diligently.

"Carrying shopping bags was never your favorite duty whenever you're with us. I know you'd eventually make some excuses to escape from this.." It was my mom's cue to grill dad.

Our dinner ended well with all the giggling and teasing with dad.

The next morning, Bokyung oppa came to fetch us in compliance to the company's regulatory rule in monitoring their artists whereabouts. Or atleast to us since we just got debuted and to avoid any conflicts plus Bokyung oppa wouldn't be able to join us since this has been planned personally and it'll be uncomfortable to him knowing my mother's presence isn't something to go easy with.

In contrast with my mother's flexing airport fashion, I settled for a navy thick hoody and spectacles.

"Are you sure you're starting this trip trying to pull a Harry Potter get up minus the stick?" Mom's one brow flinch in an arc when she glance at me.

"I better not let the cold get on me.." I shrugged and settled myself comfortably on my seat.

"Madam Kim.." Bokyung oppa bowed consciously even so he's in the driver's seat already.

My mom didn't said a word and respond only with a little nod and a small smile.

The flight didn't take that long enough and Lisa has been waiting us with her family, well atleast her parents only.

The moment we got near to them the first thing I took notice was Lisa's hair.

"No more fake hair?" I whispered before glancing at her parents wearing my gummy smile.

She respond with her usual chortling laughter.

"We'll go shopping after this." Lisa inquired as we settled for lunch in one of the resto bar her dad recommend.

"I'll be heading home first so you could go for some shopping. I'll prepare the dishes for dinner.." Mr. Bruschweiler declared.

After lunch we head for shopping without Lisa's dad. Our moms had their good time talking together so we were left behind looking around to find some shops with good clothings.

"Did he.. contacted you or..?" Lisa carefully whispered the words.

"Nope. C'mon, let's see if something would look good on me."

I know she sense I was dodging her question about Jack so she did not push that topic and started narrating her stay for the past few days. I smiled and run my fingers on my chain strap Chanel bag.

I'm planning to change my number so there is no use contacting him anymore. I heard he'll be joining YGK+ anytime soon. Well, I'm glad for him. He deserves it.