𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

We work hard for too long for this comeback to be successful. Watching everything going smoothly..

It doesn't felt real until we woke up exhausted from our promotional activities it was then everything becomes real.

Window and doors opening for our success but still wasn't enough.. everything is just too easy to taken and look at.

People might even think it was spoonfeed or something which made me more anxious each day. I'm not that worried but maybe, sometimes when things became easier to us for them to think, I can't help to overthink that we might be too overrated in everything.

But nobody would want to know how the process we underwent for this comeback and the sacrifices we made.  But because things came too easy.. it was an impression that might last or get worst and it's getting into me.

Our first radio appearance came unexpectedly comfortable for a start, we let Jisoo unnie choose our first radio show guesting. SBS Youngstreet Radio came as her pick.

"Now for Jennie.."

"I'll also choose number two.."

"Now cheer up for your angry boyfriend using aegyo."

I tried to be normal and be cute for the task but some familiar scenes flashing in my head making it hard for me to pull a smile.

"Why are you ignoring my calls?" Jisoo unnie played the role as my boyfriend.

"Oppa. Mianhe." I croaked.

Damn! I couldn't possibly let it get into me! I know this was just an act.. but this is utterly too familiar.

"Do you think that saying sorry is enough?" Jisoo's one brow twitch upward noticing my expression.

"Please let it slide just this once."

"Do you think being pretty is enough?"

I smiled secretly noticing her change of character. I could now differ the scene and the tricky Jisoo unnie I knew.

"Geurae! Being pretty is enough! So let it slide!" I spat angrily still in an aegyo.

"Okay fine! Take it all!"

It was my cue to laugh ending our little act with my Kiwi accent.

Kangta's Starry Night radio guesting followed the next day. A bit awkward at first but the whole interview was fun except..

"SM and YG have a good relationship, right?"

That is hard to dispute. I'm only close to Irene unnie. Naturally, Lisa is close with any Thai member from the other agency and I heard they got their own Thai group chat. Chaeng.. I guess she's close to that Chanyeol from EXO? I mean, they became quiet friends after the SBS Gayo Daejun last year. Jisoo unnie has been going well with her co-MC from their company though.

"Yes." Jisoo answered for us.

"It's super good." It was Rosé.

I guess she's a good friend now with Chanyeol sunbaenim and quiet doing good? I couldn't really tell since I haven't notice anything in progress or maybe I'm just overthinking about them. That would be too absurd to think Chaeng would get ahead of the line knowing she's too dumb to even realize that dude was trying to make an impression and she's.. well, too young for that.

Plus we never have much time to go outside. We practice and perform and spent our free schedule at dorm. Nothing really much exciting that happened aside from our comeback activities and meeting our fans.