𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

"What.."

Utterly in disbelief I stared on the screen wearing an incredulous look. I don't even know why I feel so offended when I shouldn't.

He never said I was ugly but the thought I look just okay doesn't sit well with me. I don't even know why and it's making me crazy how I am so worked up with my feelings with a simple text!

I've been called pretty a lot of times. Been praise for my body and my face, although it's far from if compared to the standard to us Koreans, still I know I'm pretty on my own way.

I am Jennie Kim and being okay is not okay with me. I'm already close to replying him to have a eyecheck or better go straight he's blind.

And I'm not supposed to be this mad or irritated whatever is this feeling because it's not a big deal!  I can't force someone to say that I'm pretty just because everybody else has been telling me I'm pretty!

"The hell is wrong with me.." I stared on my reflection and sigh even more, Krystal Jung's face flashing in my head didn't offer any help at all.

I could feel the acids slowly burning my stomach. I bit my lip trying to wash off that idea but it feel so fucking real I can't bring myself to smile in the mirror.

Fuck that standard, so what if he didn't find me as pretty as his girlfriend or whatsoever! Or was she still his girlfriend? Well, the hell I care!

But wae wae wae! Why would it bother me? I'm not supposed to be fucking bothered at all!

Furious, I glared on my own reflection completely disappointed working up to something that should be less of my concern.

He said I look okay, so what could be so wrong about that? He didn't even said I was ugly for me to be this frustrated af.

Or maybe.. deep inside me I was expecting he would say it because..

"Seolma.." Slowly my face contoured with disbelief. "You're kidding, right? No way.."

There is no way. Andwae. Maldo andwae. Even if I'm not, I'll make sure it will never happen.

I couldn't possibly..

"That's crazy."

Wearing a cap I went back to our table still dazed after giving so much thought about something I shouldn't allow myself to think more.

I let off a sigh seeing the two RV members seated far from the rest of the boys.

Irene eonni immediately spotted me and quickly stood up and held my arm. I smiled meekly and never dared look at the guys.  I could still feel their stares but I'm too worked up to fake a smile.

Seulgi eonni excuse herself as soon Baekhyun sunbae approach us. I've noticed they're actually close and comfortable talking around each other. I could see how Seulgi eonni would laugh so hard from whatever Baekhyun sunbae is saying.

"They've been friends since we're trainees.." Irene eonni whispered noticing my glances towards the two.

Irene eonni on her white tees and black leather pants still manage to slay her looks even with the simplest outfit. Her beauty is ethereal and it's something wonderful about her. It reflects her heart and soul. Cold and old.

Cold for she never warms up so easily to anyone. In my case, it was different and I couldn't be anymore near glad about it. Old for a fact she's a homebody which I could relate to.

I smiled thinking of something to talk about when I caught Kai sunbae's eyes on me but he immediately withdrawn and act as if it was nothing.. I do not know. I'm not sure and don't have plans guessing around.