𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺

Incheon Main Customs promotion opened the month of May for us along with the warm up choreography and Japanese album initial recording.

For the whole week we're working in progress with the choreography modified by the CRAZY team unnies.

"I've mentioned already you have a schedule to attend this month's university festival for a whole week. Are you girls, ready?" Sangwon unnie sat across the table adjusting her eyeglasses.

"Yeah, unnie." Jisoo answered next to me.

"This might be an opening opportunity to prepare the general public for our comeback.." I shrugged nodding to everyone. "It will boost our popularity inside Korea targeting the audience specifically from these universities. We must really go then."

"But doesn't this mean we will put the comeback preparation on hold?" Lisa frowned.

"Lisa, nope." I cut her attempt to speak further and added, "The preparation will still be working in progress. The filming settings has been yet constructed and knowing Director Seo Hyun Seung-nim.. he will make this into another masterpiece."

"But how can we still be.." It looks like Lisa have something more to say but Sangwon unnie already tilting her head to face the four of us.

Chaeng was quiet the whole time and I'm waiting for her to say something when she got her chances.

"She's right. Director Seo notified me about delaying the music video filming and suggested you guys should attend the university festivals. The timing is perfect since the CEO will be dropping the announcement tomorrow for your June comeback."

"Isn't he supposed to drop the news days or a week before the filming starts?" Chaeng finally speak her mind.

"That's what you call a strategical theory to hype the public plus he will only reveal the concept for this comeback which will be more on the color pink side." Sangwonie explained.

"NONA9ON will going to film a new campaign video for the upcoming season this week. Would it be okay if I squeeze it on our schedule?"

"Yes, of course. You have consecutive festival performances for the whole week with one to two days time skip. Your last performance will be at Yonsei Fest and after that you could continue with the comeback preparation. The music video filming will be push by the first entry of June or days after the start of the month."

"Then we shouldn't be wasting more time and prepare for the festival performances.." Standing up holding my ground I can't help the yawn to escape.

"Someone has to take a rest first." Jisoo tsked and started pulling me into a sideway hug.

"We still have to practice, unnie. I can rest later." I yawned again earning a chuckle from her.

Rosé and Lisa stood following suit while listening to the final note of our manager unnie.

"In two days time, YG x UNICEF 'Walking' Festival will be held and that will be your first performance for this week. After that Myongji University Festival and Konkuk University 'Spring' Festival will follow in two days. On the 17th will be at Sungkyul 'U & I' University Festival.. Kwangwoon University Festival on the 19th.." Sangwonie skimming from her notes nodded before finally gazing to us. "Yonsei University Festival as your last performance after that you will solely focus on discussing the new music video layout, final choreography demonstration and final Japanese album rehearsal. Are we good?"

"Pretty much hectic and very exhausting to think." I commented.

"Then I guess we're done." Sangwonie finally flashed her smile to us. "And oh, by the way before I forgot. Jennie will be attending CHANEL's 'Mademoiselle Privé' Exhibition next month."