22

* May 26th, 2020

It was only a few days after my 18th birthday and also better yet, it was mine and Caleb's graduation day!! From online school. They send you a little print out of a diploma which was a big downside to homeschooling but our parents decided they would have a birthday party/graduation party. We had already went out to dinner on my actual birthday but this was a celebration for others to come as well. Brennan was also graduating but he had his own party a couple weeks ago.

Caleb told me he had another present for me but it would be more of a graduation gift and he'd give it to me at the party later on. For my birthday he got me a lot of make up I had been wanting, he really spoiled me. But for the present he seemed really anxious whenever I'd talk about it. He'd become really jittery, and look around all over the room, even his hands would get sweaty. I have no idea what kind of present that could be to make him that nervous.

I had jumped out of bed, literally, because Austin came in my room and jumped on my bed which caused me to fall off and onto the floor.

"Sorry!! Are you okay?!" Austin asked coming to me on the floor.

"No, I hit my head really hard," I said in a groggy tone.

"Oh no I'm so sorry," Austin said coming closer. Just as he was about to hug me, I sprung up and tackled him onto my bed and laughed.

"Don't do that!! I thought I really hurt you!" He said whining

"No no I'm fine." I said trying to recover from laughing.

"Well mom made you a special breakfast," he said butt hurt.

"Chocolate chip pancakes with bacon?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Obviously."

I sprinted out of my room and down the stairs to the most heavenly smell of pancakes and sizzling bacon. I took a deep breath.

"Ahhh, feels good to be a graduate, and eat like one," I said walking over to my mom. She put the spatula down and gave me a hug.

"OOOOO!" my mom said while suffocating me in her arms, "I can't believe my little Ann is actually a graduate! Sit down babe it's almost done," I laughed and sat down. Katie and my mom figured they'd print out our diplomas and hand them to us at our little party. We didn't have a cap and gown, but we were still going to look nice.

It felt good to be at this stage of my life. Done with high school, on to college to be a flight attendant. Starting a new chapter with my best friend and soul mate. I had an amazing family, friends, and a whole other family in the YouTube community. The party would be at Cae's house and the Donelly's, Herz's, and some of Annie's friends were coming. Annie had cut off Liv after the whole ring incident. I told her I didn't mind if she was still friends with her, I just didn't want to see her. But Annie and her parents wanted to be respectful to me, which I felt guilty about but I appreciated.

I FaceTimed Caleb.

"HAPPY GRAD DAY BUBBA!!" I screamed and he had the biggest smile on his face. I could tell he was sitting in the kitchen too.

"HAPPY GRAD DAY ANN!" he yelled back, "Let me say hi!" I hear in the background. Katie comes into the frame of the picture and waves to me.

"Hi Ms.Katie!" I said

"Hi sweetie! Congratulations! We're all so proud of you," she said.

"What? I'm graduating too!" Caleb said and I laughed.

"I know but it's also HER birthday party," she said and I laughed more.

"Thank you so much. I'm excited for my party tonight!" I said.

"OUR PARTY! AM I INVISIBLE!?" Caleb said and we both laughed.

"It'll be so much fun. I got lots of pizza ordered and I'm making your favorite dessert later," she said with a smirk, and walked away from the phone.

"WAIT! BROWNIES WITH ICE CREAM!?" I shouted hoping she would hear.

"Maybe!" she replies from the background.

Caleb and I talked a bit more and discussed party matters. We showed each other what we were going to wear, and I brought up my present he said he has for me.

"Just tell me now, I can't wait!" I begged.

"I can't Ann sorry, trust me you'll love it. I'm not talking about it anymore, you're gonna make  me spill!" he said laughing.

"That's the point!" I said and he chuckled. About 10 minutes later, we hung up.

For his grad present, I got him some really nice baseball equipment he's been begging for, along with a sterling silver bracelet with our date we started dating and lastly, we have one picture of us that we love. It's from Christmas of 2019 and we're in the middle of the snow, like a painting landscape and we're both laughing in the picture, so I went on this website that does computer paintings of photos (so it looks painted), and had it framed in this really pretty glass frame. I was absolutely sure he was going to love it, I sent a picture to Katie and Billy and they agreed with me.

The party was at 5 and at Cae's house, so I had some time to get ready and do whatever. I had received lots of messages from fans and my family telling me congratulations. At this point Bratayley has millions and millions of subscribers and I was so proud of them. It allowed me to do a lot of amazing things and I was so grateful. Most of all, I was grateful for Caleb and his family. I was so completely and deeply in love with Caleb. He was my foundation and my rock. I couldn't even imagine being with anyone other than Cae. I wanted to be with him forever.

a/n: that's supposed to be Analyn at 18 :)