18

* September 2nd 2015

Today was Hayley's 7th birthday, and as happy for her as I was, I felt really bad that the funeral was just a couple days ago. We hadn't gotten the ashes back though and were told it would probably be next week, so at least that didn't put a damper on her day. And all of our family went back to Arizona too.

We had gotten her a couple outfits from Justice that Katie told us she wanted and a couple Littlest Pet Shops. She was having her birthday party at the park this time, so it was nice to be able to get out. Her party was at 2 pm and it was 11 so I had some time.

Caleb and I called for almost the entire time until I had to go get ready. We liked to FaceTime while we played Minecraft together. I did my hair in a high pony tail with a french braid down the middle. I wore a black crop top with sunflowers on it and lace at the bottom with some high waisted white shorts, and my pink Vans. All of us got loaded up in the car to go to the park.

It was at a cute table under a bunch of trees and lots of their family and cousins were there. Austin was with Annie and I was with Caleb but when we got there we of course all wished her happy birthday and all of that. Caleb and I were sitting on a tree branch that had fallen off just talking.

"You look so pretty by the way," Cae said.

"Awe thank you bubba. You look pretty too," I said and we giggled.

"By the way, Austin told me the scoop. He likes Annie!" I said, and his eyes lit up.

"Oh my gosh I completely forgot, I asked her about Austin and she likes him too!!" we both got big jolts of excitement.

"We shouldn't interfere with this, it's their business. As much as I really really want to, I won't," I said.

"Agreed. But I really want to," Cae said and I punched his arm.

"YOU BETTER NOT!" I said, "I will not be to blame for ruining potential love," I declared and Caleb laughed.

It was time for cake and opening presents. She of course got lots of toys, some American Girl, and Littlest Pet Shop things. Hay loved our present because she hadn't really gotten any outfits yet. When she was done we still stayed a while and hung out until it was about 5 and we all left.

I went back to the LeBlanc's house afterwards and Austin came too. I felt bad for always leaving my mom home alone but I knew she liked to have alone time or "wine time". Caleb and I were sitting in the basement together just watching tv.

"What did you letter from my dad say?" I asked out of the blue. He smiled and pulled the letter from his pocket.

"You kept it with you?" I asked grabbing it.

"Yeah of course," he responded.

"Do you keep my notes with you?"I asked smirking.

"Uhhh.." he started with a smile and I punches his arm.

"Caleb Logan! Wow, can't believe you," I said teasingly.

"I'm just kidding," he pulled out another letter from his other pocket, "I won't keep your dads' in here forever, but I will keep yours for as long as I can. Or until I regularly carry a wallet," he put my note back in his pocket.

"Okay, you better," I said while opening the letter. It said:

To Caleb,

I remember when you were born right after Analyn and at the hospital I told your mom and dad that you guys will be destined for each other. I still believe that. You both are bright amazing people that have a pure strong relationship. You've always been like a son to me, and I can't wait for the day you become my son-in-law. Take care of Ann for me while I'm gone. I know her mom and brother love her, but you're special Cae. Love ya son.

Love, Uncle Lucas

I didn't even notice I was crying. Cae gave me a long tight hug and rubbed my back.

"I knew he loved you, but I didn't know he thought all this of you. He even signed uncle," I said smiling observing my dad's writing.

"I know, it made me really sad that he couldn't be here to hear that we're finally dating. I loved him a lot but I'm glad that he loved us," Caleb said while grabbing my hands.

"I'm so happy I have you Caleb, really. You're my best friend and so freaking special to me," I said looking him in the eyes and squeezing his hands. He smiled so big and pulled me in for another big hug.

"Trust me I'm just as happy and excited I have you in my life too. You're the best friend and girlfriend I could ever ask for. You're my rock Analyn," we stared at each other and leaned in. Our lips gently connected, again, no "in sync" just another simple pure kiss.

We found the girls and my brother and just watched tv and played Mario Kart together, which I of course beat Cae in for the millionth time.

After a while, Austin and I decided to leave, and we were saying our goodbyes to everyone and telling Hayley happy birthday again. I noticed Austin and Annie had a long long hug. Cae and I noticed and looked at each other.

"AWWH!" we said at the same time to them. They immediately let go and looked around nervously.

"STOOOPP!" they both whined.

"Awh, come on Annie, we all know you like Austin," Katie said giving her a hug.

"NO!" she tried to plead but we all just laughed.

When we got back home Austin came straight into my room.

"SHE SAID NO!" he complained and plopped on my bed. I laughed.

"She only said that because it's embarrassing and she doesn't want people teasing her. I used to do the same thing," I explained taking my hair down.

"But what if she means it?" he asked.

"She likes you dude. She wouldn't be giving you hugs and attention like that is she didn't. Trust me, I'm a girl I know this," I said.

"Okay but still-" I cute him off.

"Nope. She likes you. Good night, love you," I said scooting him out of my room.

"Night, love you too," he said walking away mopping.

I went live for about 30 minutes and went to bed after texting Caleb good night.