When Did This Happen?

This amazing song is BTS's only song that is all English and yes I love it just like every other song they made. it's called Dynamite 

                                                               ENJOY !!!!! 

Please comment and vote if you enjoy the chapter thank you for all the love 

                                      ------------------------------

I heard people moving around me and talking I know the voices were Ash and Josh but couldn't make out what they were saying and I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes I was too tired so I just lay there and fell back asleep. After some more sleep, I felt better so I opened my eyes and sat up, I rubbed my eyes and yawned lightly then I stood up and changed into my clothes then I walked out of my bedroom and down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Good afternoon Miss lily" William smiled happily at me 

"Afternoon" I smiled back 

"We are making lunch if you would like to join everyone in the dining hall" He spoke again

"Thank you William" I nodded then walked towards the dining hall 

I could hear talking at the other side of the door so I opened it and walked in Spider, wolfy, Aiden, ash, josh, Keegan and Tucker were all sitting at the table. They all turned to look at me when I walked in.

"Hi, lily you must  have been really tired" Ash spoke 

I walked up to the table and took my seat beside Spider "Yeah, I didn't sleep very well last night" 

"How come ?" Keegan asked worriedly 

"Just a lot of things to think about " I smiled a little at him 

Keegan looked at me with his sad little eyes "Wish I could help big sis, if you need me day or night I'll always be there" 

"Thank you" I smiled at him again

"It's fine man all she thinks about is her boyfriend" Tucker smirked 

Everyone including me looked at tucker in shock.

"What boyfriend? , Lily doesn't have a boyfriend" Spider was the first to speak 

"Yes she does, me" He shrugged like it was nothing 

That's when everyone looked at me but before I could say anything Ash spoke 

"Lily! that's great, see josh she won't feel left out with us dating cause she has Tucker! , We can double date and everything" 

 It was my turn to look at ash and josh was shocked, ash was smiling at me while josh wouldn't even look at me.

"W-when it this happen ?" I asked them 

"Last week," Ash told me 

"Why didn't you tell me yesterday ?" I asked 

"Well josh thought you would feel like a third wheel and with everything that's been going on as well, we didn't want to hurt you even more but since your dating Tucker I thought you would be ok with us being boyfriend and girlfriend" She smiled "Boyfriend and girlfriend oh my god! I love staying that !"

I felt hurt I never even knew they liked each other never mind dating but I put on a fake smile and said "I'm happy for you both" 

Just then lunch came out and was placed in front of us.

"Lily, are you really dating Tucker ?" Wolfy asked me 

"No, it was something he decided alone last night," I told him

"Tucker, you can't decide that alone? you have to ask her" Aiden told him

"If I asked her she would say no, this way I get a chance instead of turned down without a chance," Tucker told him

"That's cheating" Keegan shouted 

Tucker just shrugged like it was nothing. I started eating my lunch quietly, everyone else eats their lunch while they talked. After I was done eating, I finished my cup of coffee and then stood up. 

"I'm going for a bath" I spoke then walked out of the dining room and up to my bedroom, I opened the door and walked in, I walked straight to the bathroom and turned on the bath taps and let it run while I got a towel and put it in the bathroom then I closed and locked the bathroom door before I stripped off my clothes and climbed into the bath letting the water run, I love my bath it's a big bath for two so I lay down under the water with my eyes open, I lay there for a couple of minutes before I sat up and pushed my hair back out of my face then I lay back letting my back lean against the tub. I wasn't sure what was more upsetting my two best friends dating without even telling me or Ash thinking I would date someone like tucker. After some time of laying in my bath and after washing I got out, I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself before drying and throwing on my dressing gowned that always hands on the back of the bathroom door, I loved feeling the silk of my gowned touch my body so smooth and soft. After making sure I was fully covered I opened the bathroom door and walked out just as I took my first step out into my bedroom I stopped in shock Josh was sitting on the edge of my bed with his head down, I walked over to him and sat beside him.

"Josh ?" I asked worried 

Josh finally looked up at me. "Sorry, Lily, she asked me out and I couldn't say no" 

"Josh" I put my hand lightly on his shoulder  "I'm happy, I really am, I just didn't know you looked at each other like that. I was just shocked that's all" I spoke kindly to him

"I know but I felt back, keeping it from you, not talking to you about it first, I mean it affects us all especially if it doesn't work," He told me 

I run my hand softly through Josh's red and black hair lightly which he loves when he is sad or ill.

"Please don't think that way, it will work out," I told him 

"Lily, I know it won't work" He bites his bottom lip trying to fit back tears

"Josh, what makes you think that?" I asked him 

Josh opened his mouth to talk but then closed it again, not sure if he should say it. 

"Josh, talk to me please, you can tell me anything," I told him then put my hand under his chin and made him look up at me 

"I know it won't work out because" he stopped and took a deep breath "Lily, I'm gay" 

He grabbed my hand off his face and looked down at the floor again, he looked scared and ashamed.  I grabbed his hand again and held it to my face smiling. 

"Josh, please look at me, I'm so happy you told me, I love you so much no matter what plus I guess a part of me already knows, I mean you never commented on any other girl but me and ash, you haven't even dated anyone" 

"I guess your right but lily what am I going to do about ash?" He asked 

"You need to tell her josh, she needs to know," I told him

"I know but I'm not ready to tell her," He told me 

"But you can't keep dating her josh it's not fair on her," I told him

"I know, lily I'll try to tell her as soon as I can," He told me 

I nodded my head then hugged josh "So any guy catches your eye ?" 

We pulled away from the hug, and Josh smiled at me "Well one but it'll never happen" 

"Never say never and come on who is it ?" I asked 

Josh leaned in and whispered in my ear "Wolfy" 

I looked at him shocked " you have such good taste" 

"Well thank you" he joked making me laugh with him

After that I got changed so I and josh walked down the stairs to find everyone else, I couldn't stop smiling about Josh's news and I hoped that he will find a guy who loves him as much as I do if not more.