Dance With Me

Showed Mr goth two times so I changed it 

Please vote and comment 

-------------------------------------------------------

It's the night of the dance and I'm standing in front of a mirror looking at my knee-length black dress with no straps and a purple rim around the bottom of the dress and also the top, I wear a black pair of high heels, my hair was straightened along with light makeup. I hated the way I looked at this dress and makeup.

"Why couldn't I be pretty like Carrie" I sighed to myself 

I couldn't look at myself in the mirror anymore so I walked out of my bedroom and went next door to Spider's room, I knocked on his door then opened the door and walked in.

"Master," I said while I walked in closing the door behind me   

Spider walked into his bedroom from his bathroom while trying to tie his tie so I walked over to his and started tying it for him. Spider looked down at me and smirked.

"You look good" 

"No, I don't think so" I sighed 

I finished tying Spider's tie so I let his tie go, Spider wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him. His face was close to mine, He leaned down and kissed me lightly before letting me go. Spider then walked over to his side table and grabbed his watch.

"When I compliment you, you agree with me" He spoke while he put on his watch his wrist 

"Yes, master" I nodded my head 

Spider finished putting his watch on and then walked back over to me, he grabbed his jacket and we walked out of his room and down the stairs where I meet up with Carrie and Wolfy. Aiden was standing next to them pouting. I stopped in front of Aiden.

"What's wrong ?" I asked him

"I wish I could go with you all" He pouted more 

"Awe sorry, I wish you could come with us" I smiled lightly 

I really do wish Aiden could come with us, he's so adorable and fun to be around but unfortunately, Aiden can't come. I gave him a hug when we all left leaving a sad Aiden behind, we all got into the limo and drove to the school. Once we reached the school we all got out, and our dates for tonight were waiting for us, Tucker walked up to me wearing his black suit and smiled at me.

"So beautiful" He smiled at me 

"Thanks" I nodded my head not sure what I meant to say 

Tucker chuckled then took my hand and led me to the hall where the dance is being held, We walked in and saw all the princes and princess stuff everywhere as soon as you walk in you get your picture taken with your date and you can also get your picture taken with your friends so me, Tucker, Wolfy, Wolfy's date, Spider, Spider's date, Carrie and her date along with ash and her date and of course Josh with his got into the picture place and got a picture done then we went and got a table.

"Would you like a drink, Lily ?" Tucker asked me 

"Yes thanks" I smiled 

He nodded his head then walked over to the table to get us some drinks then he walked back and gave me mine.

"Thanks" I smiled and took his from him 

Tucker took a seat beside me and put his arm around my shoulders. I'm not sure if I should push him off or just let him so I looked around the table and all the guys have their arms around their dates so I guess it's ok. 

"So I heard you have a stalker" Tucker spoke to me 

"Yeah, kind of" I nodded 

"Do you know who it is ?" He asked 

"No" I shook my head 

"Well I'm sure they'll catch her soon" He smiled at me 

"Yeah, I hope so" I smiled back 

"Well enough about that, let's go dance," Tucker said then pulled me up to my feet  

We walked over to the dance floor and started dancing, It was fun dancing with Tucker. He would take my hands and spine me around like you see couples do in princess movies, it was really funny then a slow dance came on to Tucker pulled me close and started slow dancing with me.

"You really do look beautiful in that dress" He whispered in my ear 

"Thanks, your not bad yourself" I whispered back  

"I do try" He joked 

I couldn't help but giggle slightly at him. After we had our slow dance, another slow dance came on but tucker looked behind him so I did as well only to see Spider standing there, he whispered something to Tucker which made Tucker nod then turned back to me.

"Your prince wants you" He smiled 

Then he let me go then walked away, I turned to spider confused, Spider stood in front of me

"Dance with me" Spider spoke 

I nodded my head then he pulled me close to him, I put my hands around his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder while his hands were around my waist and his head was on my head.

"This is how it should be" I heard him mumble 

"What do you mean ?" I asked him 

"Nothing just mumbling to myself" He chuckled lightly 

I could hear Spider's heart beating, it was relaxing. I feel so relaxed cuddling in dancing with Spider. After the dance finished we pulled away and spider bowed to me like a prince then stood up chuckling lightly so I bowed to him like a princess then stood up straight as well. 

"Well I better go back to my date" Spider sighed 

"I need some air," I told him

"I'll let Tucker know where you are" He nodded 

I nodded my head and then headed out of the hall as soon as I got out into the hall I see tucker pinning some girl to the wall and kissing her like there was no tomorrow. I let out a sigh then walked out of the school and stood behind the school. I leaned against the wall.

*Typical Tucker, I don't mind him kissing other girls but not when you are at a dance with someone else* I sighed to myself 

"H-hi" I heard someone say 

I turned my head and the woman was standing in front of me, I looked at her shocked.

"W-who are you ?" I asked nervously 

She put her head down "I know this means nothing but I'm sorry" 

That was all she said before she left. I watched as she left but then I heard someone running over to me so I turned to see Spider running towards me. Once he reached me he grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"Jeez kitten, I found Tucker making out with another girl," He told me "I know you saw him too, are you ok ?" 

Spider pulled away from me a little but kept his hand on my shoulders while he looked me in the eyes.

"Y-yes" I stuttered still in shock because the woman 

Spider studied my face closely "What's wrong ?"  

"T-the woman," I told him 

"What about her ?" he asked a bit angry 

"She talked to me," I said still in shock

"What did she say ?" He asked me 

"She apologised" I looked at him confused 

Spider looked at me the same way I looked at him as we both stood there trying to work out why she would apologise to me.  I and spider didn't go back to the dance we sat outside just looking at the stars and trying to work out why the woman would apologise to me when I don't even know her.