Day Out With Slade Part 2

I hope I'm going alright with my story 

                                               Please vote and comment let me know how I'm doing 

                                                                           The song is Save me by bts

                                       -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We walked away from Magic and trust in books then we walked back to the street then walked across the road then down some ally ways then we stood outside a small cafe.

"Come on, let's go eat" He smiled

I nodded my head then we walked into the small cute cafe. The cafe was white inside with black tables and chairs, there was a blackboard with everything that was on the menu, it had a cake stand with lots of different cakes, near the till. We walked over to the till and looked at the menu, my eyes landed on a chicken salad baguette my favourite lunch. 

"Let me guess what you want," Slade said then made thinking faces "The chicken salad baguette with a sprite" 

I looked at him shocked "How did you know?"

"You always wanted that even when you were young and you were determined to eat it all but never could"  Slade smiled 

"Well I'm older so I can know" I smiled 

Slade smiled and nodes, Slade ordered for us, Slade ordered an egg salad baguette and a coffee for himself, we got our drinks then picked a table and sat down.

"So we used to come here?" I asked 

"Yes for lunch after being at the book shop" He nodded  

I looked around the small cafe and smiled. 

"I wish I remember these places, I could have kept coming back" I looked at Slade 

"I came here and the bookshop every day for hours then here hoping I will see you but nothing," He told me "Even Keegan came with me" 

I looked down "I'm sorry" I bite my bottom lip

Slade shook his head "Don't apologize for lily, it wasn't your fault at all, you were so young" 

"I wish I remembered you and Keegan" I gulped lightly trying to get the lump out of my throat  

"What were you thinking when mum left you?" He asked 

"I kept wishing she would come back, I was so cold, and hungry the longer she stayed away from the more I forgot the cold took over me more than anything else so did the hunger" I shrugged 

Slade nodded just the waitress walked over with our food and placed him in front of us, we both said thank you to her then she left so we started eating. The food tasted amazing it wasn't anything special but it was amazing. I'm not sure if it's because I'm here with my big brother or if it's just an amazing baguette. We eat in silence enjoying every bite of our food, I couldn't help but smile at it. 

"Enjoying it?" Slade asked 

I couldn't answer with words so I just smiled and nodded my head. Slade chuckled at me and then started eating his baguette again. After we finished eating we sat in silence for some time before we started drinking our drinks.

 "I have somewhere else I want to go after her, you good with that?" Slade asked 

"Of course" I smiled at him

After we were done we walked out of the cafe and headed back to the street, we walked into a small antique shop, and we both looked around at all the antiques until my eyes landed on a silver Chinese jewellery box with a dragon on the top, I picked it up to have a better look and smiled it was so beautiful, I ran my finger over the dragon then put it back where I found it and moved on to the next item. 

After looking around the shop, I and Slade left the shop, we got the bus back near the house but didn't go straight home, Slade took my hand and we walked to the park I was left in

After looking around the shop, I and Slade left the shop, we got the bus back near the house but didn't go straight home, Slade took my hand and we walked to the park I was left in. I walked straight off the tree and sat down on it, Slade sat down beside me, his knees were up and his arms rested on them. 

"What do you remember about that day?" Slade asked 

I pulled my knee's to my chest "I remember a woman taking my hand, she let me here, she put her hand on my head and told me to wait right here and she will come back for me soon then she got in her car and left" 

"Our mum?" He asked

"Yeah, she was a faceless woman for so long I couldn't remember what she looked like" I bite my bottom lip.

"How long were you here for?" He asked 

"Two days before Spider found me" I nodded

Slade slowly reached for my hand and took it. 

"I wish I know you were here so I could get you but she told me you were with your father then a few days later she regretted what she did and told me what she really did so I came here but you were gone," He told me "I don't ever want to lose you again" 

"I'm not going anywhere," I told him

"Good, I have something for you," He told me as he let my hand go and he grabbed one of the bags then passed it to me

I took the bag then put my hand into the bag and pulled out the Chinese jewellery box "How did you?, When did you?" 

"I saw you looking at it with the most adorable smile on your face so when you moved on I went over and bought it for you," He told me

"You didn't have to" I smiled at the box

"I wanted to, I wanted to keep seeing that smile on my face" He smiled more

"Thank you" I smiled at him

We sat under the tree for a little bit longer then we walked back to the house after an amazing day with my big brother I was really happy until we opened the front door and walked in everyone was sitting in the sitting room. I and Slade walked into the sitting room and shock came over me.