Parents Evening

The picture is of Josh, I hope you like him

Please let me know what you think so far and please vote as well 

Thank you so much 

-------------------------------------------------

I looked at myself in the mirror in my black veil brides t-shirt and purple skinny jeans with my black and purple shoes, my hair is straight. I let out a big sigh as I sat down on my bed, Parent's evening is soon and I'm kind of scared. I'm not sure what will happen after tonight, I stood up and headed out of my bedroom closing the door behind me. Spider walked outside his bedroom at the same time I did. 

"Are you alright, Lily ?" He asked as he looked at me 

I nodded my head as a "yes", He walks over to me and wrapped his arms around me and cuddles me lightly. I cuddled him back as well, he felt so warm. It wasn't long before we pulled away, and he looked at me.

"You'll be alright " He spoke calmly

"But I thought you didn't want people to know, we are family ?" I asked him

Spider put his head down while shaking his head "Lily, we aren't blooding family" 

"I know spider" I looked down a little  

"Come on let's go," Spider said 

He took my hand and walked down the stairs, we met up with Mrs and Mr Goth with Wolfy, Carrie and even Aiden. 

"You're coming to Aiden ?" Spider asked confused

"Yes, I want to meet lily's teachers too" Aiden smiled happily

Aiden walked over to me and hugged me lightly so I hugged him back then we all walked to the limo and got in. I sat near the window so I could watch everything go passed like a blur as I watched everything my mind went back to the past.

                          ************************* flashback*******************************

I have been living with the Goth family for a year now, Mrs and Mr Goth were trying to think of a primary school for me to go to so they decided on the same school as Spider, Wolfy and Carrie went to, Mr and Mrs Goth had us around the table.

"Lily, we will be going for an interview at the primary tomorrow so we need you ready and in a pretty dress and looking your best" Mrs Goth smiled at me 

"You can't do her interview" Spider spoke angrily 

"Why not ?" Mrs Goth asked him

"Because then people will start thinking we're related !"  Spider shouted 

"Don't you want people to know your brother and sister ?" She asked him 

"NO!, NO I DON'T!" Spider shouted then stood up and stomped off 

I put my head down sad, Spider didn't want people to know we are brother and sister now.

               ************************ end of flashback *************************************

"Lily, lily" I heard someone call to me 

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Spider.

"What ?" I asked 

"We're at school, get out" He looked at me closely 

"Sorry" I mumbled then got out of the limo  

As soon as I got out people were looking my way in shock, everyone in the school knows who's limo it is, Not long after I got out Spider, Wolfy and Carrie got out as well followed by Aiden then Mrs and Mr Goth. I could hear a couple of awe's in the crowned when they saw Aiden, Aiden of course smiled and waved at everyone like a little kid would which of course made everyone awe even more. As soon as we were all out of the limo, we walked into the school with of course William following us. We arrived at the school and again everyone was looking at me shocked and whispering to each other. I couldn't take the attention so I looked down. Spider put his hand on my head lightly, I know he was letting me know everything would be alright. I lightly smiled and left my head up and looked at Spider, he smiled at me slightly then looked in front of him. We walked into the hall where all the teachers were waiting, so we sat down and waited for the teachers. After we saw some teachers I went to the bathroom. some of the cheerleaders were in there.

"Hi Lily" They smiled at me 

I looked at them then looked away.

"Hi" I mumbled not sure why they are talking to me

"You look good tonight, we should hang out sometime" They smiled at me 

I walked over to the stall and went into the toilet stall to hide from them.

"Later lily !" They shouted before leaving the bathroom 

I let out a sigh *you're not my friend* I thought to myself

After I finished in the stall, I walked out and washed my hands then left as I walked out some more guys were hanging around outside as soon as I walked past them.

"Hi Lily" They smiled at me

I looked up at them, I don't know who they are, I don't know their names at all

"Hi" I mumbled back

Then started walking away. *I know this was going to happen* I thought then sighed 

"What are you sighing about ?" I heard Spider ask from behind me 

This makes me jump a little when I turned around and look at him. 

"Oh, nothing" I shook my head 

"Did you forget who you're talking to ?" He crossed his arms giving me the look that screamed you can't hide anything from me 

I sighed "Everyone is talking to me" 

"Awe, lily I already told you ash and Josh is your friends everyone else can go screw themselves" Spider winked 

I couldn't help but giggle a little. "Thanks, Spider" I smiled  

Parent's evening went on and on, We all did pretty well which was good well apart from Spider who didn't really do his work much but because he's a Goth the teachers said all nice things about him even though he's not a very good student. After the parent's evening was over so we all headed back home in the limo.  It was late so I was laying in my bed looking up at the ceiling thinking about everything that happened today when my door opened and spider walked in and climbed into my bed without a word, I moved over a bit so he had room but then he lay on his side and pulled me towards him. 

"Are you still worrying ?" He asked lightly

"Yeah, kind of" I looked up at him 

"If you need me, I'll be there you know that kitten" He smiled  

"I know master" I lightly smiled back

Spider lightly leaned down towards me and kisses me lightly on the lips before closing his eyes and falling asleep.