Tucker's P.O.V

Sorry, it took so long, I hope it was worth the wait. sorry, I still don't have the customs picture yet.

Picture is of Derek 

              comment or vote if you like it 

                      Thanks for reading 

                     -----------------------------------

I stretched my arms and legs out while yawning, waking up, it was the morning after the Halloween party, and I looked up at the ceiling thinking about last night.  The look on Lily's face the fear, I felt a bit guilty but I would do anything to get her to be mine. 

                                                 **Flash back**

As soon as I walked in my eyes landed on her, her beauty is breath taking, and her outfit was so sexy all I wanted to do was grab her and kiss her but I hold myself back, it took a lot of strength but I managed. I dragged my eye away from her.

"You do know you are meant to dress up for this party" Lily spoke 

This made me smirk "If you didn't notice I took off my normal disguise to show everyone the real me" 

She looked me up and down " Got to admit  this look is way better" she smiled at me 

I winked at her and then walked away, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a beer, Spider looked pissed off. 

"What's wrong with you?" I asked him

He sighed "Nothing, just Carrie being herself" 

I just nodded and took a swig of my beer. It'll be something to do with Lily, he is in love with her but won't admit it cause they are like family but not blood or legally so no idea why he doesn't make a move on her, it's not like anyone will care. I walked around with Spider flirting with random girls and fist-bumping random guys but my eyes kept going to her,   I couldn't stop my eyes from looking her way, she always lights the room up as soon as she enters it. I want her attention ... more like I need her attention, I have to have her attention and I will do anything to get it. I finished my beer and so did Spider so I grabbed his empty bottle and headed to the kitchen to grab more bottle, I saw Derek standing in a corner flirting with some random girl, the girl was clearly trying to get away from him, he was dressed as a caveman while the girl was dressed like a sexy nurse the dress was short it just covered her ass but if she bent over everyone was going to see everything, I placed the bottles down on the counter then walked over to him and pulled him back away from the girl a little which made the girl walk quietly away. Derek looked at me annoyed.

"Dude, I was just about to get her to go up the stairs with me!" he complained 

"We both know that's not true, the only reason she would go up the stairs with you is to lock herself in the bathroom so you can't get her," I told him 

Derek rolled his eyes at me "What do you want asshole ?"

"I want you to put Lily in a dangerous situation" I whispered to him

He smirked at me "Like what pushing her off the roof or holding her out the window? that kind of thing?" 

"What no! More like trapping her between your body and the wall like you were doing with that poor girl" I spoke 

"What's in it for me ?" Derek asked 

"I'll pay you £300 but it has to be when I am close by and you have to let me punch you in the stomach, do we have a deal or not ?" I asked him 

"Yeah deal " He held out his hand for me to shake which I did.

I pulled out my wallet and handed him half of the money "Half tonight and half tomorrow if you do it"