Halloween Party

Hi everyone, sorry the last chapter was short and not a lot happened but hopefully this chapter will be better.

The picture is of their costumes (Sorry I don't have it still but as soon as I do I'll put it in here )

           comment or vote if you like this chapter 

                     ----------------------------------------------------

I looked down at my Halloween costume, I couldn't believe Carrie was making me wear this she was dressed as a witch and she dress me as her black cat, why did I agree to do this with her? Carrie has a way of making you do things you don't want to but in a good way, she likes to push people out of their comfort zone a little and this was her new way of pushing me out of my comfort zone a little but she's my sister and I love her so I will do anything to make her happy so when she asked me to do a sister costume with her this Halloween I agreed, Mr and Mrs Goth used to dress us up in sister costumes when we were younger which we loved to do. My bedroom door opened and Carrie walked in closing the door behind her. 

"Omg! lily you look amazing !" She cheered while running up to me and hugging me.

Carrie stood beside me, her arm over my shoulder "We look Hot!" She bumped my hip with hers lightly. I couldn't help but blush lightly.

"You look hot, I look alright" I mumbled

"You look hot but we have no time to argue it's time to start the party" she bopped my nose lightly with her finger

Carrie linked her arm with mine and we headed out of my bedroom and walked down the stairs the whole house was decorated with a lot of Halloween stuff from jumping spiders to screaming ghouls everything a Halloween party needs. We got to the bottom of the stairs where Spider was waiting in his reaper costume, As soon as we got to him, he held his hand out for Carrie and me to take so we did. 

"You two look very nice tonight" He smiled putting on his charm

We walked to the kitchen where everyone else was waiting in their Halloween costumes everyone looked really good. Slade looked me up and down but he didn't look happy with my cat costume I liked his costume a simple pirate simple but classic. I had to look down I couldn't look at him, my big brother hadn't seen me for a long time and now here I was in a small cat costume I felt kind of embarrassed but the costume made Carrie happy so I can't change just then the doorbell rang so carrier looped her arm in mine.

"Come,  my pretty kitty, it's time to show you off" she smiled then we turned and were about to walk away but my other arm was pulled back which made me and Carrie turn around and Spider had a hold of my arm.

"What are you doing ?" Carrie asked him

"Who's kitten is she ?"He glared at her

"We'll get the door !" Aiden spoke while he pushed Keegan towards the front door

"This is going to be horrible to watch" I heard Aiden say to Keegan 

My attention went back to Carrie and Spider.

"She my kitten today !" Carrie spoke 

"No, she is mine everyone knows that" Spider spoke

I could hear people coming in and being greeted by Aiden and Keegan. 

"She is my kitten it's only for one day so get over it!" Carrie shouted 

"Not happening !" Spider shouted 

I'm unsure what to do or say so I just stand there uncomfortable. 

"Can you both stop fighting over my sister she is no one kitten" Slade spoke up