Our Pool Secret

This song is an Agust D song, sorry don't know what it's called cause it's spelt in Korean lol but his other name is suga/ min yoongi one of the rappers from bts, he's an amazing video and song love it !!!!!

 I hope you all save if you liked this chapter please vote and/ or comment I love hearing from you guys.            

                  BE LIKE BTS SPREAD LOVE NOT HATE!! - My new saying lol 

      I would like to thank @hazel_grace0703   for her really nice message thank you :) 

                  ----------------------------------------------

I was sitting at the dinner table beside Spider, Mr and Mrs Goth thought it would be a good idea for me to be homeschooled for a while and Spider somehow managed to convince them he should be homeschooled as well just so I have someone to hang out with which they agreed too. Our new temporary teacher was explaining some math stuff on the board while I copied it down then she wrote some more down for me to work out alone while she went to the other board and did some work with Spider and that's how it went after we had done our work. The maids had made us a picnic so we took the picnic out into the back garden and down near the pond Spider lay a blanket on the grass then we both sat down and I took all the food out of the basket and placed them on the blanket.

"It's so nice out here today," Spider said as he looked up at the light clear blue sky

"Yeah, it's beautiful" I smiled 

Spider put his hand on the back of my head lightly "Your beautiful too" 

I looked at him confused then shook my head "No, I'm not, you much be losing your mind" 

Spider put his hand on my faraway shoulder so his arm was around me. 

"We haven't been spending that much time together these days" He spoke 

"Yes, sorry a lot has happened" I looked down 

Spider grabbed a sandwich and took a bite of it. "It's fine, you've been through a lot but I'm always here for you, I am your master after all" 

I couldn't help but chuckle and shakes my head "Yes master" I joked which made Spider chuckle as well

Spider pulled me closer to him so my head was on his shoulder. 

"You should eat," He told me 

I picked up a sandwich and started eating it while I watched the fish swim in the pond. 

"Can't remember the last time it was this quiet" I smiled 

"Yea, it's a nice chance" He smiled then he kissed the top of my head lightly then continued to eat

After we finished eating we sat there looking up at the sky watching the clouds. 

"What should we do know ?" I asked spider 

"Want to go for a swim ?" He asked 

"Yeah, sounds good" I smiled 

We stood up and put everything back in the basket and picked up the blanket. Once we were in the house we went to our rooms and changed, I put on my black bikini and grabbed a towel before I walked back out of my room just as Spider was walking out of his, he looked me over and smirked. 

"Finally I got you into a bikini" 

"I put it on because I wanted to, I didn't do it for you" I crossed my arms and turned my back to him 

Spider wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my back to his chest whispering in my ear.

"You know it's for me really" 

I shook my head then we went to the pool as soon as we got the pull we put our towels down on the chairs then we both jumped straight into the pool and swam around for a while.

"Want to make a bet?" Spider asked 

"Sure" I smiled  

"Let's see who can stay under the water longer if you win, I'll be your servant for a day" He smiled

"And if you win ?" I asked curiously 

"If I win, you have to kiss me on the lips" He smirked 

I nodded my head "Ok, deal" 

We both stood in the middle of the pool, we faced each other.

"You ready?" He asked 

"Ready" I nodded 

We both took a deep breath then drove under the water and sat at the bottom of the pool, we watched each other to see who went up first and of course, it was me, I swam up to the top and took a deep breath in then moved my hair out of my face just as Spider came up and took a deep breath. Once we had our fill of air spider smirked at me. 

"I win" 

"Yeah, I was so close to winning" I pouted 

"Yeah but didn't" He smirked "Now stop stalling" 

I put my hands on his shoulders and leaned up slowly, I was really nervous and kind of scared, I bite my bottom lip lightly then let it go as I got closer to Spider's lips then I lightly pressed mine to his, Spider wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him, Spider deepened the kiss, I placed my hands on his chest lightly while my body relaxed into the kiss just then I pulled away, moving my hands off his chest as well, I looked down embarrassed. My mind started to race so I quickly swam to the edge of the pool and got out then grabbed my towel and wrapped it around myself.

"Lily come back," Spider said while jumping out of the pool

Spider walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind, he leaned his forehead on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry" He mumbled then kissed my shoulder 

"No, I'm sorry, it was my fault" I spoke 

"I wanted to kiss you kitten, I have for a long time," He told me then kissed my neck lightly

"Why ?" I asked lightly 

"You always look so tasty, I can't help it" He kissed my cheek lightly "Come back into the water and swim with me"

Spider took off my towel then lightly grabbed my hand and led me back into the water. We started swimming around then we started racing which made us relax and forget about the kiss. which was a good thing cause I was panicking that I did something to get me kicked out of the house, it's wrong for me to kiss my master but it is what he wanted and master gets what he wants. After some time of swimming, we decided to get out and lay on one of the sun chairs and sunbathed, Willam brought us some nice cold drinks but I started thinking about the kiss again I couldn't help it the kiss kept flashing through my head like a movie playing over and over again, I held both my hands together and started playing with my fingers, spider nodded and smirked.

"Are you thinking about the kiss "

I couldn't look at him I had to turn the other way and bite down on my bottom lip lightly.

"You are I can tell and don't worry lily it'll be our poll secret" He spoke 

I turned back to look at him, I locked eyes with him and tried so hard not to look away from him. 

"A secret?" I asked 

"Yea, our pool secret so if you ever want a kiss from me all you have to do is stand near the pool" He smirked 

"Who said I want another kiss" I to him shocked 

I wasn't going to let him think I wanted to kiss him more, he would use that against me all the time and I would never hear the end of it.

"Sure you don't" He smirked more then he picked up his juice and took a drink from it before returning it to the table "But don't forget if you want a kiss you have to come alone no bringing friends to join our secret party" he winked 

All I could do was roll my eyes at him and mumble "Idea" 

Spider never said anything he just chuckled and then closed his eyes soaking the sun in while I did the same. Today was a good day, I enjoyed spending the day with Spider and I have to might it was a nice kiss as well.