Back To School

Sorry for the wait, please comment and vote if you like it 

                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt all better today so I could go back to school. I went straight to my classes and handed in my work to my teacher, Mr Jones class, I knocked on the door but he didn't answer so I put my hand on the handle and tried to see if it was open which it was, I slowly opened the door and peaked in.

"Mr Jones? " I spoke but no one answered 

I opened the door more and looked around Mr Jones wasn't in his classroom, I walked in then closed the door behind me then walked over to his desk and put my work down on it.

"I should leave a note," I told myself out loud 

I looked around his desk for a sticky note but couldn't find one so I started going through his draws, I know I shouldn't but I need a sticky note, I looked through the last draw, I moved a picture in a frame and stopped in shock, there was more picture out of frames just laying around, I picked them up and looked throw them, I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I heard the door handle, I quickly put the pictures back and picked up my work just as Mr jones opened the door and looked at me shocked but it didn't last long. 

"Oh, hello lily" he smiled "What can I do for you ?"

"Sorry Mr Jones, I came to give you my work, I was going to leave it on your desk," I told him

"That's alright, I'll take it and get it marked before you are here for class" he smiled at me

"Ok, thank you, sir" I fake smiled 

I felt really nervous, I just wanted to get out of there but I couldn't just run out of there.

"How are you feeling now?" He asked me

"I'm feeling a lot better" I nodded "Thank you for asking" 

"I worry about my students" He smiled 

"Well I'll leave you alone, I need to go meet up with my friends who will be worried sick about me" I made an excuse to leave 

"Yes of course" Mr Jones smiled 

I fake smiled back then left the classroom and ran down the hall to find someone. I guess I wasn't paying attention when I was running because I ended up pumping into someone which made me land on my bum with a thud, I looked up only to see David, my old bully, I haven't seen him in a while not even around the school.

"Sorry" I mumbled and started to get up 

"I'm sorry, Lily, I wasn't looking where I was going," David said then held out his hand for me to take 

I looked at him worried not sure if I should take his hand. 

"I won't do anything bad," He told me 

I slowly took his hand, I felt uncomfortable taking his hand but he pulled me up and then let my hand go as soon as I was on my feet. 

"You seem scared are you alright?" He asked before I could runoff

I looked up at him confused not sure why he is asking me that. 

"I-I'm ok" I stuttered then mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

"I think there is something wrong but you just don't want to tell me" David spoke while looking down "And I get why you don't, I was horrible to you for no reason" 

I didn't know what to say, I think he is only being nice because he knows I'm part of the goth family.

"Come on I'll take you to Spider or Wolfy" David sigh then he started to walk away but stopped when he noticed I wasn't following him