11.) Kathy Dalme

I'm back! If you want to know how my trip went, well lets just say that I went camping, got sunburnt, crashed a go-kart two times, went and saw the original One Ring, and did a bunch of other stuff that I'm too lazy to say.

Kathy

"Code Blue! I repeat: We have a Code Blue! Someone is attacking a top priority ship! Could squads A1 and A2 please report to SD centre immediately." The speakers blared. Fangirls wearing different coloured shirts with 'Aphrodite Rangers' on them rushed past me.

I sprinted as fast as I could to the SD room and took my position in Squad A2 as the Fourth Member. The SD is the room where you report to when a massive OTP is in danger. It stands for 'Ship Distress' and is only used in emergencies.

The Second in Command of the Camp Half-Blood Aphrodite Rangers branch, Catgirl (not many knew of her real name) entered the room. Everyone saluted her and she reported the situation.

"Percabeth is in danger." Everyone gasped. Catgirl's vibrant blue eyes swept over the room. My brown ones were kept on the floor. "The group who call themselves the STS have struck again, and we're not sure if Percabeth will ever be the same."

Everyone gasped again and pulled out various weapons. I pulled out my chainsaw and turned it on. Everyone looked at me. "Sorry." I murmured and put it away.

STS is a group of non-shippers who run around breaking up OTPs. Their name means 'Sink The Ships'.

"Anyway, Percy was about to propose when an agent swooped in and bended the mist so that he saw Annabeth kissing another guy. He's shocked and angry, yet Annabeth is confused and worried. Your mission is to make them get back together so they can make chil- sorry, cookies." I nodded, but I had a feeling that she was going to say something else...

"Aye, aye captain!" Jeremy, one of only two fanboys in squad A2-chirped.

•••

We split up. I was in charge of distracting Annabeth while Squad A1 set up a romantic sea-side dinner for them. For some reason Annabeth was crying onto my shoulder.

All I could make out wast that Percy had screamed at her to go away and she felt hurt. This wasn't like Percy. My AR approved phone buzzed in my pockets. On the screen was one word from my friend from squad A1, Meg: Help.

I gasped. What was going on? Suddenly another message appeared: We have your precious team and you will never find where our beach camp-out is. >:) ~STS Agent X

I hadn't noticed that Annabeth had stopped crying and was looking over my shoulder at the message. Styx...

"Who's STS Agent X?" She asked. Her stormy grey eyes searched me, trying to pull the truth out of the lies.

I glanced to the left. "Uh... STS stand for 'Stupid Tall Stuff' which is a group who are against tall people. My team is are against the STS group and we're all tall, so we try to stop them, but it seems that the rest of my members have been captured." I smiled innocently. Annabeth gave me a weird look.

"What the Hades?" I mentally face-palmed. Nice going Kathy...

"We have to rescue them!" I cried, and stood up, pulling out my chainsaw and dragging Annabeth to the beach. They couldn't have been less obvious. 'Beach camp-out'?

Amnabeth grabbed her drakon bone sword out of her pocket and crept with me to the sand dunes where we watched a group of people in black laugh around a campfire. Tied to posts nearby were the A1 squad.

"For VICTORY!" I cried and started up my chainsaw, running towards the group. They turned to look at me and laughed. Of course, my bright red hair got in my face and I tripped and fell to the ground. They tied me up as well. What? I'm not a hero, just a child of Apollo.

Soon, all of Squad A2 were tied up as well, and effectively gagged, as two of the members were able to charm-speak. I spotted Annabeth hiding behind a tree not far away and relief flooded through me. We were saved! But that thought was quickly washed away as someone snuck up on her and tied her up.

The person who had taken Annabeth's hood fell down, revealing jet black hair and bright gold eyes. As if in a trance, he dragged Annabeth to a post and tied her up. I couldn't believe my eyes-it was Percy!

Percy took out Meg's phone and started typing on the keypad. He was Agent X??

The sun started to set and I grew tired. Suddenly, a figure appeared on the top of the sand dunes, glaring fiercely down at the STS camp. Her hood was drawn and she was pulling back an arrow on her bow. This was no ordinary bow; the string was a bright purple stem and the arrows were the same shade. Uh oh.

The STS hadn't noticed her yet, so she shot an arrow at the rope that tied my hands to the pole and they broke. She did the same to my feet and I was free. Then she drew back the bow and fired it at Percy. It pierced his arm and his eyes flickered back to sea green. Her hood fell down and Catgirl's hair seemed to flutter in the wind.

Annabeth sprinted out from behind a tree and darted past the group, then slammed Percy into the ground. She pulled out the arrow, and stared at his closing wound before slowly leaning down so that their lips were inches apart. His eyes were still gold, but they were focussed on Annabeth's storm grey ones. Then she pressed her lips to his.

At first everything was silent. Then I had to sneeze and ruin it! The couple broke apart, staring into each other's eyes, and I took that opportunity to pull my knife out of my boot and cut the bonds of those nearest to me. Lets just say, STS is in operation shut-down.

Well, there have been rumours that the group are regaining power...

A/N: PLEASE READ SECOND PARAGRAPH

What the Hades was that?? 😶

I have an idea. In a few chapters time I'm going to do a special Aphrodite Rangers chapter, and I need your codenames so you can star in the chapter. It can be made up like Catgirl's or just your name.