17.) Pippa Malfoy

Pippa

"You realise that if you don't do my homework, my dad will force you and your underpaid family to become broke." I snapped at the little boy who was cowering in front of me. What a wimp.

"Y-yes P-Pippa. I-I will have it r-ready by to-tomorrow." He squeaked, straightening his glasses.

"It better be." I replied, then marched off to my boyfriend Tyler.

"Hey babe." He smirked at me. "You're so beautiful, Medusa wouldn't be able to turn you to stone."

"Aw, thanks Ty." I kissed him. It lasted a second before I pulled away. Tyler was the captain of the football team. He was very protective over me and did anything I wanted him to do, showing his sweet and charming personality over the big strong football jock guy. We had been dating for three months now.

The bell rang, and I hurried off to class. Suddenly, the announcement speaker dinged and the office lady's voice called over: "Could Pippa Malfoy please come to the office to show a new student around. Thank you." I changed my direction for the office.

When I got there, a beautiful girl was tapping her foot impatiently. She had everything I didn't (and wanted so badly). A slim figure, a completely natural tan and curly blonde hair that didn't look like it had been attacked by a curling-iron.

My hair is boring. It's straight and white-blonde with pink streaks. We aren't allowed highlights in our hair, but my dad persuaded the school to let me have them. I have green-blue eyes, but those are just contacts. Underneath they're as brown as dirt.

"Hi!" I greeted in a fake bubbly attitude. Her stormy-grey eyes flickered to mine. I mentally gasped. There goes the stereotypical Californian Blonde.

"Hello." She replied, smiling. But I could tell that it was fake.

"I'm Pippa Malfoy, what's your name?" I asked, sticking out my hand which she stiffly shook.

"Annabeth Chase." She replied, then pulled out a book from her bag and started flicking through it, like I was the most boring thing in the world. But the weirdest thing was that it looked like the book was in an entire different language!

"What are you reading?"

"An architecture book." Annabeth replied, not even glancing up as she turned the page.

"Why is it in another language?"

"Geez, you ask a lot of questions." She raised an eyebrow, still not looking at me. "I'm dyslexic, it's in greek--the easiest language for me to read in.

"Cool!" I said. "According to my dad, my mom was greek."

For the first time, she looked up at me, her grey eyes analysing me like I was a puzzle she had to crack. "Really? Are you--"

"Ah, girls!" The headmaster, Principal Blaken clapped his hands. Annabeth snapped her book shut. "I see you're getting along. Good, good. Now Pippa, could you please show Ms.Chase around? Maybe let her sit with you at lunch?" His eyes sparkled beneath his glasses.

"Okay." I said, smiling as widely as I could.

"Excellent. Now, I have to get back to work." He turned around and walked away, straightening his suit as he went.

•••

Turns out, Annabeth had all of the advanced classes. I showed her to every class, almost getting myself late for mine in the process. Then at lunchtime, everything went wrong.

I let her sit with me and my cheerleaders. Some of the football jocks swaggered over, Tyler included. He slid into the seat next to me and whispered in my ear, "who's the new girl?"

"Annabeth Chase." I replied. Then the nerd who I bullied into doing my homework for me came up, trembling and holding my English assignment.

"The-the r-r-rest wi-will b-b-be fin-finished to-to-tomorrow." He gasped, shakily holding out the papers.

"Thank you." I snapped, completely forgetting about Annabeth.

As soon as he had left, she rounded on me. "How could you?" She cried. "Bully a little kid into doing your homework for you?" The cafeteria went very quiet. I continued peeling my orange.

"Hon, if you want to get around here, you gotta be smart." I told her. "To be smart is to bully people into doing things for you." I stopped and looked at her. "You'll get nowhere without bullying."

"Oh really?" She snapped, abruptly standing up."You think that just because you're popular, you can bully people into doing stuff for you?"

"Hon," I said sweetly. "My dad is the CEO of UCE Architecture. If you don't shut up, then I'll--"

"Then you'll what?" She sneered. "Make him force me to shut up." She laughed coldly. "Yeah, no one tells me what to do."

She started to walk away. Angrily, I yelled back at her: "My father'll hear about this!"

She laughed. "Like Hades he will."

•••

Even since that day, she's been the hope of the nerds and geeks. Everyone follows her, even though she has no friends.

Halfway through the year, she left. I wondered where she went, but two months later I found out. My dad took me to New York for a week, and that's when I was attacked by a massive dog.

Luckily, a super-cute boy with messy black hair and sea-green eyes saved me. He took me to this weird greek camp for demigods, where I was claimed as a daughter of Aphrodite.

I figured out that the guy who saved me's name was Percy Jackson, and he was the only living demigod son of Poseidon. He was cute, funny and loyal. I started to like him...a lot. Even Tyler couldn't beat him.

That night at the campfire though, I saw him snuggled up underneath a blanket with a girl with curly blonde hair. Could it be Annabeth? No. My brain snapped. It isn't her.

But it turned out that it was Annabeth. After the campfire, I caught them kissing in front of the Poseidon cabin, then disappear inside. Just as I was about to follow them, someone grabbed my arm and dragged me into the forest.

"Don't you dare." A girl snapped. She had black hair and green eyes, like a girl version of Harry Potter.

"Who's going to stop me?" I sneered, trying to break out of her iron-grip.

"I am." Then she pulled me towards the Big House that I had seem earlier.

"Let me go!" I struggled.

"You know," The girl started thoughtfully, studying me. "People should call you Pippa Pig."

"What?!" I screamed, trying to hit her. She dodged, and I was taken into a room in the Big House where I was duct-taped and gagged to a chair. The girl, who introduced herself as Taylor Ri, put on a video in a projector, and for the rest of the night I was forced to watch 1001 Moments Of Percabeth.

A/N:

Long time no update, I guess? Hehe.

I changed the covers BTW. Do you like them??

Question: what would you rate my writing out of ten? I accept all constructive criticism!!