10.) Diego Downside

Diego

I was working my shift as a security guard at the Golf Cart Emporium when the alarms starter blaring. Four teenagers were driving Golf Carts across the property.

The first boy was driving a blue one. He had messy jet black hair and bright sea green eyes. The second boy had shaggy blonde hair and icy blue eyes. He drove a gold one. And the final two looked like twins! They both had mischievous glints in their eyes and elfish features.

"Hey!" I yelled.

"Security guard alert! Don't step on it!" The shorter of the twins cried and the cars slowed down a bit. I caught up to the boy in the blue car to see that he had sunglasses on. He tilted them forwards.

"Sir, is there a problem?" He asked casually.

"Those are very fancy carts you got there. They've not been bought or rented, so if I were you, I'd get out now."

He just grinned and winked at me. "Why would I hand this back to trash like you? It'll only just get dirtier."

The boys started laughing, and I lunged at the first one who put his foot down on the accelerator and sped off. I fell on the ground and the cars sped off out of the park.

Percy Jackson POV

We sped down the road until we reached Montauk then sped faster towards the pier. My car sped down the wooden ramp and flew off the edge. I concentrated on the water and I drove on it. "Whoo!" I yelled, as the others sped across the sand.

Sirens whirred in the distance but we kept going crazily. "PERSEUS JACKSON!" A voice yelled. Oh no. Annabeth appeared on the pier, three others following her.

"WILLIAM SOLACE!" Nico yelled. Wow, never thought I'd see an angry Nico.

"TRAVIS STOLL!" Katie screamed.

"GET HERE RIGHT-" The flashing lights of Police cars surrounded the trio. A young officer hopped out of the car and smirked before winking at Katie who glared at him.

"'Sup babe. Wanna-"

"KATIE-KAT!" Travis yelled, and drove his vehicle past the Police cars. As quick as lightning, Katie darted past the officer, jumping onto the roof of his car and leaped into Travis' golf car. I laughed and put my foot down on the accelerator and sped towards the cars. I pulled up in the gap.

"Hey babe." I winked at Annabeth. "You wanna come for a ride?" She laughed and jumped in the seat next to me. We pulled away and I saw Will pick up Nico. Our four cars drove off down the road towards Camp Half-Blood, the Police Cars chasing behind us.