3.) Julie Starfly

Julie

I reached up and hung the last blue bauble on the Christmas tree. "All done!" I chirped to Mrs Jackson, or Sally.

"Thanks Julie." She breathed a sigh of relief. "Percy will be home soon."

I grinned. My best friend Percy Jackson would love the blueness of the tree. He loved blue. No, I do not have a crush on him, I'm a Hunter of Artemis. But I'm thinking of joining the Aphrodite Rangers.

Sure enough, the door banged open and Percy arrived. "I'm home!" He called.

"Speak of the devil." Sally grinned, as Percy entered the room. "Hi sweetie." She gave him a little hug. "How was your day?"

"Good. But I miss Annabeth."

"Hey Percy." I greeted.

"Hey Julie." He replied.

"Why don't you go call her?" I asked.

"No." He sighed. "This morning she said that she was busy. Thank the gods that there's only one week left until Christmas break and I can quit school to go live in New Rome!" I grinned at that. For months, Percy and Annabeth had been planning skipping half of their final year of school so they could go to New Rome for collage.

"Yeah. Only one more week." I replied.

"Aren't you going with the Hunters of Artemis on a quest?" Percy asked.

That's when I made my decision. "No, I'm going to quit so I can join the Aphrodite Rangers. Live at their base in New Rome."

"Good choice." He grinned. "The Aphrodite Rangers need a fighter like you to join their ranks."

•••

Two weeks later, I found myself working at the Aphrodite Rangers headquarters in New Rome. Another week later, Percy and Annabeth arrived.

Oh, I almost forgot. I'm a daughter of Hecate

-

A/N: Okay, screw the 'in order' thing. I'm going back to random one-shots.

This chapter was terrible! You guys don't deserve it so short!! 😣😭 Hopefully the next one will be longer.

BTW check out the official Aphrodite Rangers story on my profile.