✨"Fear of Middle Name"✨

Start from the beginning

'Amelia, did you take Noah with you?'

"Good morning daddy", Dahlia greeted me, stepping down from the stairs. When she reached me, I kneeled down and got a baby kiss. Kissing my cheek, she asked, "Daddy, where is Mommy? I didn't found her in your room". Dahlia's happy face fell. "She went outside. I think she took Noah with her". My little princess pouted and shouted, "Mommy, you're very Bad". I chuckled.

"Good morning buddy and little princess", Daric appeared from behind, scaring Dahlia. Dahlia put her hand on her heart. "Uncle Dari, you scared me", Dahlia, putting her hand on her heart scolded him. "Hi Dahlia! Good morning", another voice appeared. Angelina Valentine.

'Her name made of 2 names. Angel+Lina= Angelina'

She picked up her and hugged her tightly, like Dahlia loved. "Good morning, Aunt Angel", Dahlia greeted.

'My baby is really sweet'

"Thank you", Angelina Valentine thanked her for calling her, Aunt Angel, while Daric continuously glared her.

'What's going on between them?'

Angelina also didn't leave a chance to glare him back.

Soon everyone entered into the living room.

"Yesterday was awesome except that drama and Damon's injury", Sam's dad, Aaron Stone said, sitting on the sofa. "Yeah, but Emilia's disappoint face was awesome. Damon called her and slapped in front of everyone. What a show!", Sam, Miss. Samantha Stone clapped in excitement. Markus uncle was looking for something or someone.

"Where is your dear wife?", Uncle Markus asked me. Dominic was dressing my injury, he looked up at me for answer too. But before I could answer, a voice threatened Uncle Markus, "Old man, this is your last warning. Amelia has name and it's a beautiful name. You should be very greatful to her that she gifted you a beautiful watch while your dear son blaming my grandson, for not getting something for him. This is last warning, Markus Alexander Adams".

'Now uncle Markus's middle name is exposed'

"You should thank yourself that Amelia doesn't hear your middle name", Dad informed Uncle Markus. "Yeah, that little girl also make fun of my middle name too", Uncle Aaron admitted.

"By the way, I like the Alexander middle name. It's a unique one, cute and sweet like strawberry", a dangerous voice appeared, with her laugh, of which every one scared.

'My dear wife is back'

~~~

Amelia's Pov.
◀️🧡▶️

"Aunt Amelia, that evil witch escaped? But how?", Noah asked the exact question, which was my question too. After our secret mission, we went to Police Station and found that the police who were in charge of bringing Emilia to the Station were died and Emilia was missing. The cops assured that they would find her as soon as possible.

"Yeah. Now you've to be more carefully. She has powerful backup", I hoped on the bike which I took from Damon precious garage. Noah hoped on. "Are you hungry?", I asked, kicked up the stand. "A little bit, but I can control it", Noah said grabbing my waist.

Within 10 minutes, we reached to the mansion.

I still had 20 minutes left.

"So, Shane family doesn't have only one son. There is still 90% chances of Tevin Shane, being the elder son of Shane", Noah said as he climbed down from the seat. He stretched and added, "When and where will we be going for our next mission?".

'To get Tevin's full details, we need to visit Damon's college'

"Damon's college", I replied.

"Dad's college? Why?", Noah asked. "Every college does have details of admitted students", I explained my reason. Noah put his pointed finger under his chin and thought for a while. "I think you're right. Ok, let go", saying, he walked towards the main door.

"-Markus Alexander Adams", we heard Aunt Crystal scolded Markus Uncle.

'Alexander? King Alexander?'

"Granny is again scolding Grandpa", Noah slapped his forehead. "Don't worry, my daughter will scold you in the future", I teased him. "Actually, she always scolds me, even in this present", he complained about my daughter. I laughed.

"You should thank yourself that Amelia doesn't hear your middle name", Dad said to Markus uncle.

'Yeah... But bad luck'

"Yeah, that little girl also make fun of my middle name too", Uncle Aaron admitted too.

'His middle name is Mark and I made it Pen Marker'

"By the way, I like the Alexander middle name. It's a unique one, cute and sweet like strawberry", My joke startled everyone. The elder boys looked in horror.

'Am I look like a ghost?... Seriously, they're looking at me with fear in their eyes... Richard's Brother is also included'

"What happened?", I asked, hoping an answer from them, but I didn't get a single from them.

'Are they all having a middle name?'

"Thank God, my mom didn't get me a middle name. I'm saved", Noah opened his mouth at the end.

'WHATTTTTT!!! My Bad Luck'

Only 5 chapters are left.

🧡🖤💜💗💚💗💙💛❤️