Blood on my Polo

I wake up to a video of Shay nearly killing Jade all over social media. I hope they wasn't fighting because of that shit Jade pulled the other week. Shay is one crazy bitch.

I go to my messages and text Shay to see if she good, then I text Moni again asking her to text me back.

I get up outta bed and start my day. I do my daily routine and get out an outfit. I got out a white polo shirt, some blue jeans, and some Nantasket Caps.

I was going to ask Moni out on a date today, I got us reservations at this expensive ass restaurant and then we can go to the movies. I wanted to go to this trampoline park but I can't rip my stitches.

Once I got dress, I went to a flower shop and got a bouquet of red and white roses. Then I headed to Moni's house. Hopefully her dad and stepmom aren't there.

When I pull up into her driveway, I don't see any cars but Moni's. I thanked god. I blow the horn a couple times then I got out the car with the bouquet of roses. Moni came outside in an oversized T-shirt and some slides.

"Oh my god, Dee What are you doing?", she said seeing the bouquet of roses in my hands.

"Look I just wanted you to know, that I'm sorry. chilling with Shay and taking her places was wrong of me to do when I'm trying to pursue you. I put it on everything I love that I only want you and I only have eyes for you.", I say. Damn bruh I never imagined doing no shit like this.

"Awe you trying to be romantic and all.", Moni takes the bouquet out my hands and smells them.

"I forgive you", she says. A smile is brought to my face and I pull Moni in for a hug.

"I got one more question", she looks up at me.

"Mhm"

"Will...you go on a date with me?", I ask her and my heart begans to race. Please say yess.

"Yeah", the smile on my face probably brighter than the sun.

"Alright imma be back at 6 to come and get you okay", I give her a kiss on the cheek, then get back into my car.

I'm about to go to the trap to see if everything is good. When I pull up, the front yard is pretty much empty with a couple of dudes picking up trash.

I get out the car and walk into the house. Jah, Robbie, and some other niggas in the living room. I go to Chief's office to talk to him.

The door was open so I walk in.

"Bruh wtf", I say when see this nigga getting his dick sucked.

"Oh shit wassup Dee", he looks at me but keeps the girl on his dick.

"Nun, I can come back later cause you a lil busy right now", I say about to walk out but he stops me.

"Wait... I need you to make a drop since you up and moving."

"Um, ight where?", I ask him.

"Them Italian niggas I sent you to before", I nod my head and grab the big black duffel that's on the couch.

I leave his office , and I walk past the money room. I hear the machine counting money so I backtrack and knock on the door.

Shay opens the door and lets me in.

"U good mane?", I ask her. I look at her hands and they look all bruised up, but other than that she looks normal. She got on some black leggings that really show off her shape, and a cropped T-shirt that shows a little bit of the tattoo between her titties.