Whole lotta bullshit

Zion explained to me why he stopped coming around  cause he didn't want to be around Moni and how Kell was kissing his ass ever since the fight so he just fell in with them for the time being.

It sounded like bullshit to me but I honestly got bigger fish to fry right now.

I can't wrap my head around the fact that Chief really raped his own niece. What drives a nigga to do some shit like that.

Where's the fucking pleasure in forcing someone to have have sex with you. That's sick as fuck, he needs somebody to teach him a fucking lesson.

Shay most definitely don't deserve any of this shit. I'm not letting her go back in the fucking house without me, that shit dead. If she got to stay with me then so be it.

I know Moni ain't gone be too happy about it but she gone have to understand cause I'm not letting Shay stay with that nigga.

I was currently in the kitchen fixing me some ice cream. Moni went to go take Zion and Casey home, she said she coming back so we could talk.

Nine times out of ten, she gone be doing all the talking.

Shay was in the living room watching television.

"You know I'm not letting you go back there by yourself ever again", I said to Shay. She looks at me and scrunches her face.

"So what ? Imma stay with you, ion think yo girl would like that. Plus, I have to work.", she said.

"Moni will be alright. You can find a real job Shay, Chief got plenty of bitches that can count his money.", I retorted back.

"It ain't that simple Dee"

"Yes the fuck it is. Look I can't make you do anything but you need to get out that fucking house and you know it."

"You can get an apartment or something mane.", I said.

We sat in silence for bit more than she finally said something. "Okay", she said.

"Okay?"

"I'll stay with you for bit, but imma continue to work at the trap until I make enough money to balance myself.", Shay said.

That didn't sound too bad to me, but I still wish she would stop working in the trap.

"Okay that's fine.", I sat beside her on the couch and grab the remote turn the TV.

"Dee why do you care so much about what happens to me?", Shay asked me. I didn't really know how to answer that.

I mean me and Shay's relationship wasn't much but sex. We were associates before all that, but nothing special.

I don't know though, I just feel she need somebody on her side and she's really a dope ass person when she ain't in her moods.

"Just thought you would want a friend", I shrugged.

"Why would you think that? Me and you never been tight enough for you to be doing all this.", she said.

"Damn Shay, a nigga can't give a fuck about you or some? I got you girl, that's all there is to it. You can trust me.", I assured her.

Shay has been taken advantage of so much she scared to put her trust in a person.

She was about to say some but Moni walked in the house. Shay then got up and went to the bathroom.

Moni didn't say nun, she just went straight to my room. I followed her there and closed the door behind me.

"Wassup witchu Moni?", I asked her.