72. UFC

Gang reaches the fight studio....and gets seated....at their places....

Taani also comes there....she looks around.....but doesn't find both of them

T- yeh dono kanha hai...

She hears people talking about.....the fight champion....that he always kills his opponent....that's why they always makes them sign a contract before fight....

T- kitne pagal log hain....aise pagal ke saath fight hi kyu karte hain....par pahle main in dono ko dhundh lu....

Just then Swayam calls her...

T- bhai.....(she goes close to him) bhai aap yanha

Sw- ha...woh hum sab fight dekhne aaye hain... aur tum

T- haa woh main bhi....

Sw- akele ???

T- haa woh....dono pta nhi kanha hain?

Sw- ok....humare saath baith jaao

T- okk....

Announcement is done....here enters the champion fighter.....everyone is shocked to look at him.....he is nothing less then a beast....his one punch is enough....to kill a normal person....

Gang- yeh hai kya??? Apne opponent ko toh aaj maar hi daalega yeh....

T- sach main...(with open mouth)

Second announcement is done....for the challenger....

Anno- Here comes the challenger Mikhail Shah.....

Taani is shocked to hear the name so does the gang....

T- Bhai.....abhi maine kuch suna....apne bhi suna kya?? (In Shock)

Sw- haa....(shocked voice)

Mikhail enters in ring.....and shakes hand with the fighter....

Taani comes out of the shock....hearing the fight begining rings.....

T- yeh pagal hi hai kya isko marne ki itni bhi kya haldi hai??

Sw- sach main.....

Taani is in shock...Swayam makes her sit....on her seat.....

Fight begins....In first punch....that champion knocks...down Mikhail....he fells on floor....and his lip starts bleeding.....

Taani is shocked and damn angry by looking at that.....She stands up at her position....and shouts

T- abbey ho.....chod usse....itna ladne ka shauk hai...na toh apni barabari ke se ladd na.....

Everyone is shocked to hear Taani's shout....Mikhail...also looks at her shocked.....then towards Dhruv....with a look...how she is here....Dhruv replies him with how would I know look....

Taani rushes down from her seat towards the ring....she is just about to enter the ring....but Dhruv holds her

D- Taani ruko...

T- Dhruv kya hai yeh sab....Mikhail kya kar raha hai ring main...

D- Taani tum shant raho...dekho yeh...

T- Kya dekhu main.....

She looks again at ring....and finds that fighter again hits Mikhail....

T- isski toh main....(she enters in ring shocking everyone)

M- Taani kya kar rahi ho wahar jaao

T- nahi....(she stands between Mikhail and that fighter)

M- Taani....stop this yaar....Dhruv tu kya kar raha hai....le kar jaa isse