14.Rowdy

Taani- hall A2...hall A2 woh raha....(she enters the hall)....food parcel...

Some boys come to her....haa laao..

Taani- places the bill in their hands...

Boy 1- kya hai yeh...

Taani- padhna nhi aata kya.....

Boy2- arey hum koi bhaage thodi naa jaa rahe hain...de denge paise..

Taani- mere pass jyada time nhi hai....mere paise dijiye jaldi...

Boy3- okkk...ruko...(he collects money from all of them and gives to her)

Taani- thanks....(she leaves from hall)

(Roaming in the gallery)...

Taani- itni badi building hai...or ek washroom nhi hai....(she stops a random girl)

Taani- excuse me...yanha par kanhi koi toilet nhi hai kya...

(Girl was bussy in her phone so she doesn't pay any attention to Taani words)

Girl- haa hai....fourth floor...par hai

Taani-itna upar.... chalo..thanks....(she rushes to fourth floor)...

Taani- jaldi kar beta....isse pahle ki....(she reachez 4th floor)

Taani to herself- abey yanha ka owner pagal hai kya...itna upar toilet kaun banwata hai...kidhar hai toilet....(she reaches at a big glass door....she pushes that gate to open and enters the place)

she finds a complete white enterior...and a lavishing suite...

Taani- woah.....par kanhi main galat jagah toh nhi aa gayi....yanha kanhi toilets nhi dikh rahi....( she is looking around...and finds a gate...she opens the door and enters it...)

Taani- thank god....(she quickly enters opens the gate of bathroom and enters inside it)

As she was inside the bathroom....someone also enters the room......

That man starts removing his clothes....just then Taani comes out of the bathroom...and he was about to enter the bathroom....both colides...and both falls down...

The man at the floor....bare chest...and Taani above....him....

Man- who the hell are you...yanha kaise aayi tum...

Taani lifts her head a little up....and looks into his eyes....he stops blabberig while looking at her face

Taani- yeh aankhain maine pahle bhi kanhi dekhi hain....

Man- ho kaun tum....yanha kaise aayi....
Security....security....

By this Taani gets little terified....so she tries to stand up quickly....but...she again slipes....causing her falling again over him....but this time her lips also touches his lips....

Man (in shock pushes her.....)- what the hell.....tum....main......aaahh.....security....koi hai kya bahar....

Taani again hearing his scream gets terrified.....so she quickly grasps herself....and starts leaving....but the man holds her hand....
Taani tries to push him....but he was much stronger to her....so isn't able to push him away.....suddenly Taani bites his hand.....
By this he quickly leaves her hand....and hisses in pain...by the time Taani runs away....

Man- yeh ladki pagal hi hai kya??.....jab milti hai tab...kuch na kuch karke hi jaati hai...

A security person enters his room...

Sp- yes Mikhail sir....apne bulaya tha...

M- what the hell is with security....kaise kaam karte ho tum log....kisi ko bhi aane dete ho kya...upar....