48. No way

Mikhail's apartment-

Everything is scattered on floor....room is a complete...mess.... alcohol bottles...papers....magazines.....clothes...

Mikhail is sleeping bare chest.....a girl moves little closer  to him...puts her head...on his chest.......he pulls her more towards him.....kisses her forhead....and tugs her safely in his arms and sleeps again....
Just then reality strikes him......

M- main yanha kaise....nhi yeh mere side main kaun hai....abb kya kiya maine....

He slowly moves the girl....from himself....and now he is even more shocked to find that the girl is Taani....

M- Taani.....nahi yeh pakka koi bura sapna hai....haa....maine kitne bhi nashe kyu na hu....Taani ke saath aisa nhi kar sakta....kabhi bhi...nhi....(he pinches himself...) yeh koi sapna nhi hai....firr main Taani aise kaise....kya kiya hai maine....

He slowly removes the sheet from himself....and finds that he is wearing his pant....

M- thank god....(he slowly checks Taani....and find her also in proper clothes)

M- thank you God aapne bacha liya....par meri shirt....(he finds Taani is sleeping wearing his shirt over her clothes)

M- meri shirt....iske pass kaise...(he finds her moving in sleep.....so he quickly lays down....and acts as sleeping)

Taani wakes up with heavy head...

T- aaaah....mere sar main itna dard kyu ho raha hai...aur main kanha hu....(she looks around....and finds herself in Mikhail's room)

T- yeh Mikhail ka room hai....par main yanha kaise....(she then finds Mikhail sleeping beside her that to bare chest....she is super shocked....by now...tears starts flowing through her eyes....she starts crying badly)

T- main yanha kaise.....kyu.....

Mikhail tries to ignore her crying....but he can't take that anymore....so he also sits down

M- Taani.....suno (he tries to touch her)

But Taani pushes him....

T- don't touch me.....stay away

M- ok....ok....I want touch you...par tum pahle rona band karo....

T- main yanha kaise aayi....kya huaa hai...humare beech....

M- humare beech....(.he coughs).......
(After a long pause) kuch nhi huaa hai....we were just sleeping on same bed that's it....nothing more....look at yourself....do you really think ki kuch hua hai

Taani looks at herself....and finds her properly dressed up...

T- (still crying) haa toh tumhari shirt kanha hai...tum aise kyu ho??

M- abb woh bhi tum hi btaa sakti ho...

T- matlab

M- look at yourself...what are you wearing

Taani finds herself wearing his shirt....she quickly takes it off and gives back to Mikhail....and asks him to wear it quickly.....

M- okkk.....bass tum rona band karo

Mikhail steps down from bed....he takes the shirt from Taani....his back is towards her.....he is just about to wear it....but Taani stops him

T- Wait Mikhail.....

M- hmm..kya hua??

T- woh.....main...woh yeh....(she also steps down from bed and moves close to him....)