52. This Intimacy

Taani continues poking Mikhail about kiss.....

M- Taani....you are not in your senses....isliye tumhe nhi ptaa....ki tum kya kar rahi ho......

T- btaao.....naaa.......(she starts shouting)

M- Taani.....(he looks towards her....then cups her face.....closes his eyes....then moves closer to her lips....Taani is just staring him....he captures her lips....Taani first get shocked....but soon she also starts reciprocating his kiss.....she puts one hand on his cheek...and by other hand she ruffles his hairs....Mikhail pulls her more closer by holding her waist....the kiss turns out to be passionate and intense....finally Mikhail breaks the kiss due to lack of oxygen....

M- yeh hoti hai kiss....

Taani giggles....and hickey

Mikhail (in shock)- bass Taani.....

Taani- nahi mujhe jaanana hai.....should I give you one....

M- no....no need....

T- then you should give me one.....(she shows her neck....here)

Mikhail stands up....to leave....

M- tum sach main bhut nashe main ho....tumhe khud nhi ptaa ki tum kya kar rahi ho....utho...jaldi aur chup chaap so jaao....

Taani doesn't listen to him.....and starts creating cheos.....

T- nahi mujhe chahiye....

M- kya zid hai yeh Taani.....koi ice cream hai.....jo chahiye.....(he pulls her and makes her lay down on bed) so jaao shanti se

T- nahi.....agar tum nhi doge....toh main haa Dhruv se bol dungi

M- what? Are you crazy or what? Jaanti bhi ho kya kah rahi ho.....

Taani doesn't listen to him she starts moving out.....but Mikhail stops her...

M- ok....I'll do it....but promise me ki tum uske baad koi zid nhi karogi....

T- pakkaa wala promise......

Mikhail moves towards her....makes her lay down on bed....he slowly comes over her....

M-I'm sorry Taani.....

T- sorry sorry kis liye....

Mikhail looks at her.....he slowly slowly starts moving close to Taani......

M- are you sure Taani....I mean yeh sab...soch lo

T- do it....or I should ask someone else

M- no need....for it....main karta hoon.....(he looks at her.....then nuzzles at her neck..and starts sucking there....he just gets lost in it....but Taani's hissing sounds brings him back to reality.....he quickly leaves her....)

M- I'm sorry Taani.....bhut dard ho raha hai kya....

T- huuuuunnn thoda sa....(she again giggles) ho gya.....kya

M- hmmmm

Taani happily runs towards the mirror....to look at the mark.....she removes her hairs from her neck side....and finds the mark....

T- yeh kya hai.....tumne yeh kyu kiya....(she starts crying)

Mikhail is shocked by her reaction...

M- Taani tum....tumne hi toh....

But Taani starts beating him.....Mikhail tries to stop her but in vain....

T- remove your shirt

M- (shocked) what??? Why???

But Taani doesn't listen to him...she starts unbuttoning his shirt.....Mikhail is trying to protest but she doesn't listen....she finally removes his shirt....and wears it....then again looks at mirror....